For small to midsized enterprises (SMEs) that support their growing business with the SAP Business One platform, access to critical business data enables you to make key business decisions. However, when it comes to sharing that information externally with key vendors, SMEs face efficiency challenges which can slow down business, and tie up resources.
With zed Vendor Portal for SAP Business One, SMEs can overcome these challenges with a comprehensive analytic solution delivered as a web-based application. By leveraging custom query report data from SAP Business One, minimizing set up and deployment costs giving vendors access to only the data you want them to see.
Compatible with SAP Business One 8.8, 9.0 and 9.1, zed Vendor Portal (formerly known as the B1 Query Portal) empowers your supply chain with real-time analytics to find answers to their questions about purchase order activity, item movement, accounts payable and view the lifecycle of any distributor issued purchase order.
- Reduced administrative costs through self-service with fewer inbound calls from vendors querying invoice or payment status.
- Reduce inventory errors and improve supply chain visibility.
- Full support for display of user defined fields (UDFs) within SAP Business One custom fit for your business processes. Easily export reports into XLS.
- Real-time, on demand data access to custom queries from SAP Business One that best meet your Vendor’s specific informational needs.
- Ability to view and modify report layouts to see relevant data in a way that makes the most sense for you.
- Enjoy complete report customization using drag and drop columns, dynamic pivot tables, filters, and document drill-downs.
- Customize and save report formats to only see meaningful data relevant to the Vendor.
- User level security with Vendors only able to view their own data.
- Compatible with SAP Business One 8.8, 9.0 and 9.1
Reviews of zed Vendor Portal Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use zed Vendor Portal? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!