xTuple - World’s #1 Open Source ERP
xTuple is a little different. The fundamental question we pose to potential customers — “Does your software help your business grow?” — is an afterthought to much of the software industry today.
Our mission is to help companies of all sizes successfully implement powerful and easy-to-use open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to grow their business profitably. From the free and open source software (FOSS) PostBooks version for startups to enterprise-class commercial editions for Global 1000, xTuple can manage your business.
xTuple, recognized as the world’s #1 open source ERP, provides enterprise-class technology products and services at an affordable cost — one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership of any ERP system on the market.
Any business experiencing pressures associated with growth can benefit from xTuple with:
- Accessibility – mobility for connecting data from any device, anywhere, anytime, to better support customers
- Compatibility – across and between operating systems – Windows, Mac, Linux or mobile
- Expandability – improving sales by integrating back office functions with your website and service customers online
- Functionality – eliminate limitations of critical business management tools, within and outside of xTuple
- Integration – built-in sales and customer service tools (CRM) which ensure sales success
- Capacity – eradicate limitations of the typical supply chain management system, for example, in data history and database size
- Technology – modernize your business systems, cost-effectively, with a vendor and community engaged in thriving research and development processes
xTuple business management software gives growing companies control over operations and profitability, integrating all critical functional areas in one system: accounting, sales and operations – including customer and supplier management, inventory control, manufacturing and distribution – the powerful tools to Grow Your World®.
A full ERP system designed by xTuple.
Evaluations of xTuple products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.