With Workday Time Tracking, organizations are now able to reduce labor costs, minimize compliance risks, and increase worker productivity.
- Drive instant engagement and adoption with a consumer-driven, enterprise-grade application.
- Simplify global workforce management by configuring workflows, processes, and work rules.
- Control labor costs and compliance risks through seamless automation with core processes.
Watch the Time Tracking Product Preview
Workday leads enterprise application innovation with its new, consumer-driven time and attendance application, Workday Time Tracking.
- Consumer-Driven User Experience: Workday Time Tracking offers a modern, consumer-friendly user interface that is instantly engaging and unmatched in the workforce management market.
- Complete Automation: Automate your organization’s workforce management processes by giving managers the ability to quickly view and approve time entry requests as well as identify and resolve issues with minimal efforts.
- Simply Unified: Unified with Workday HCM, Payroll, and Project and Work Management, Workday Time Tracking offers a single user experience, a single global platform, and a single “source of truth” for global workforce intelligence.
- Cloud Delivery Model: The cloud model provides Workday Time Tracking customers with lower IT cost of ownership, quicker and easier deployment, and reduced complexity.