The comprehensive Client Accounting Suite handles tasks from the simplest to your most complex. The intuitive user interface combines powerful capabilities, such as, general ledger, trial balance, after-the-fact payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial statement reporting functions. Best of all, you can seamlessly export year-end balances to the client’s tax return - saving time, ensuring accuracy so that you can grow your practice and increase revenue.
To ensure that you are prepared to spend more time serving your clients, the Client Accounting Suite includes customer and technical support and a variety of training options that will help you get up and running quickly. You can also integrate the Client Accounting Suite with one of our top performing Tax Preparation Solutions. Whether serving individual or business tax filings, from simple 1040 returns to complex specialty returns, we have a solution that will meet your needs.
- Quickly create professional and powerful financial statements using templates or customized layouts. You control statement appearance, including orientation, number of columns, placement of underlines and dollar signs, and custom headers and footers. The program offers professional client letters and GAAP-compliant statements.
- Simplify after-the-fact payroll reporting. Enter check stub information into the check register and watch employee and vendor records automatically update. Easily handle reporting for tipped employees. Generate payroll returns including federal forms 940 and 941 and state unemployment reports. Client Accounting Suite enables you to electronically file federal form 940 and 941 when used with our W-2/1099 or Payroll Compliance Reporting program.
- Convert Charts of Accounts, vendor lists and other static data from your existing system, saving setup time.
- Speed your work with heads-down data entry or by importing your client’s data from third-party general ledger software such as Quickbooks® and Peachtree®.
- Provide your clients with Client Checkbook to record their daily checks and deposits. You import the client’s raw data and export your adjusting Journal Entries back to the client. Additional fee applies
- Easily track and properly code transactions made on the company credit card with the credit card register and reconciliation feature.
- Eliminate printing, filing and scanning by sending reports and Financial Statements to PaperlessPLUS. Additional fee applies
- Better serve your Spanish-speaking customers by providing industry Charts of Accounts with account descriptions in Spanish and Global Financial Statements in Spanish.
Client Accounting Suite with Payroll
Offer your clients complete, professional payroll services while increasing your profits through Client Accounting Suite with Payroll. The combined programs share client setup information so you can enter data once and have it flow to all program modules. Checks posted to Payroll automatically update Client Accounting Suite. This powerful, professional combination eliminates duplicate data entry and makes federal, state and municipal compliance reports quick and easy.
Reviews of Client Accounting Suite Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Client Accounting Suite? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!