SmartList Analyzer can calculate and analyze SmartList data. Functions include:
- Average – adds the values in a column and divides by the number of values in a column
- Frequency – counts how often each value occurs in the selected column
- Mode – finds the most frequently occurring value
- Standard Deviation – calculates the standard deviation of values in a column
- Sum – calculates the total of a column
SmartList Analyzer works with any SmartList object, even if they are added with 3rd party products or SmartList Builder.
Use Calculated Columns to add columns into SmartList that are based on calculations using other fields. Calculations can even be built that use other calculated fields to create complex formulas.
Reviews of Smartlist Analyzer Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Smartlist Analyzer? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!