ProContractor by Viewpoint® is an all-in-one cloud software solution that helps small to mid-sized contractors handle the complexities of the entire project lifecycle.
With an all-in-one solution, you have end-to-end control and seamless workflow across applications – from takeoff and estimating through job cost accounting and project management, and ultimately for critical reporting and analysis.
ProContractor by Viewpoint® empowers you to:
- Increase visibility across your business – Reduce risk and track absolutely everything, so you know what worked, what didn’t, and why.
- Improve accuracy of cost reports and projections – Quickly compare budgets against pending and posted costs to profitably manage projects.
- Break down silos to enhance communication – Create interactive workflow, accountability, and processes to improve project quality and timeliness.
- Tighten control on costs and schedules – Bring in every project on schedule and within budget with real-time cost tracking tools.
- Make decisions based on true data, not just intuition – Quickly and easily access information for confident decision-making.
- Go all-in-one or one-at-a-time – With ProContractor by Viewpoint® , you can better manage your business from end-to-end with a complete, all-in-one solution. Or, build toward a complete solution by starting with one component - Estimating, Project Management, or Accounting - and then add to it in the future.
ProContractor by Viewpoint® : All-in-one software from a partner who goes all out for you.
ProContractor for Viewpoint® makes it easy to manage construction payroll, the workforce, and more:
- Efficiently manage workforce reporting and construction payroll, including government, state/province, Davis-Bacon Certified payroll reporting, union, workers’ compensation, and benefit tracking for merit shop
- Record work and calculate earnings, benefits, fringes, insurance liabilities, and taxes
- Properly track labor burden, over-time rules, paid time off, additional pay and deductions, and employee/employer 401(k)
- Print payroll checks or handle direct deposit, and automatically update all costing and financial records for complete accuracy
- Virtually and securely file, access, and manage all important employee documents, such as W-4s and TD-1s, I-9 details, copies of drivers’ licenses, etc.
With ProContractor by Viewpoint® , you can track the location of each piece of equipment and capture your equipment usage as costs and then bill to every project that’s managing for increased profitability!
User-defined usage types (idle, repair, etc.) and user-defined billing rates may be created for each piece of equipment; and utilization reporting helps you maximize use of equipment. Equipment usage (hours, miles, etc.) and costs from timecards may be applied directly to projects and task codes, allowing contractors true project costing of this capital-intensive part of a construction business.
ProContractor for Viewpoint® combines robust cost management and comprehensive financial reporting options for control and flexibility of accurate financial processing.
Commitments and payments are processed efficiently and accurately:
- Seamless system for Accounts Payable, Job Ledger, General Ledger, Project Costing, Payroll, and Purchase Orders improves workflow and maintains historical detail
- Handle sales and use (self-assessment) tax for U.S., Canada, and Australia
- Project costing synchronizes with ongoing changes and hard financial data
- Features specifically tailored to fit industry needs and handle the special requirements of construction billing, such as tracking retention and discounts
- Efficiently minimize questions, manage disputes, and monitor accounts
- Never lose track of an invoice or your approval process with electronic routing
- Properly distribute transactions across multiple companies managed in ProContractor for Viewpoint®
Comprehensive reporting and audit trail features allow you to:
- Maintain security, save time, and manage financials with confidence and flexibility
- Easily create WIP and Bonding reports, whether you are on a work-in-progress or direct cost accounting basis
- Automatically deliver information, like daily financials, to the owner
ProContractor for Viewpoint® makes it easy to price, order, and track goods. Features include:
- Electronic purchase orders for projects, change orders, and more
- Price validation and verification of charges
- Material tracking and management
ProContractor for Viewpoint® gives project managers the ability to bring in every project on schedule and within budget with easy-to-use tools whether in the office, on the road, or at a job site.
With centralized, critical, real-time information and job cost tracking tools, project managers can:
- Save time and cut costs
- Increase control and minimize risk
- Maximize efficiency and productivity
- Better execute projects for maximum profitability
- Gain insight for confident decisions
Manage Project Documents:
Stop lugging around an out-of-date, paper-stuffed job binder. Easily create, track, organize, route, and manage project documents electronically and have a virtual binder that’s easily accessible by anyone on your team using ProContractor for Viewpoint®.
- Project Connect and Mobile Connect: Have timely project information at all times, whether in the office or in the field. Use ProContractor for Viewpoint® and Mobile Connect to easily and conveniently access important data on an iPad mobile device, rather than lugging around bulky, out-of-date, and incomplete job folders. Proactively and profitably execute projects with data right at your fingertips.
- Construction Project Management: a web-based project management solution that offers seamless capabilities for bidding, budgeting, scheduling, field reporting, documents, resources, cost control, and more.
- Project Billing
- Cost Tracking and Budgeting
- Change Management
- Subcontract Management
- Lien Management
- Equipment Management and Maintenance
Save time and improve accuracy while you minimize risk, potential liabilities, and financial penalties by automating timely compliance with Federal and state requirements for necessary business information involving employees and vendors.
- Convenient tools help you comply with regulations for e-filing to government agencies to adhere to mandates
- Easily create electronic files for Vendor 1099s, Employee Federal and State W2s, Federal 940 and 941 forms, State Quarterly Unemployment reporting, and New Hire reporting
Takeoff and Estimating
ProContractor for Viewpoint® offers the fastest, most accurate, and easiest-to-use takeoff and estimating solution available. With robust and user-friendly features, you will be able to work with more efficiency, bid more jobs, win more work, and make more profit than you thought possible.
Fast and Accurate Takeoff:
Every profitable estimate starts with an accurate takeoff. By using ProContractor for Viewpoint® to automate your takeoff process, you’ll save time and money:
- Using a stylus pen to trace plans on a digitizer board, you can quickly generate accurate measurements and quantities for structural elements and sitework jobs
- Perform a takeoff of electronic plans for fast and accurate digital takeoff and never touch a set of bulky, expensive blueprints
ProContractor for Viewpoint® streamlines the process of completing estimates and incorporating them into projects:
- Estimating, bid day tools, and proposal writing are built-in so you enjoy quick bidding with familiar spreadsheet formats and easy-to-read bid views and reports
- Takeoff data is pulled directly into the estimating process, helping you avoid the time and error of reentering information
- Receive or generate Building Information Modeling (BIM) files and skip the takeoff process altogether by easily importing and automatically populating an estimate with cost items and quantities
- Proposal creation
- Bid Day management
- Invitation to bid
- Change orders
- Robust reporting
Reviews of ProContractor by Viewpoint® Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ProContractor by Viewpoint®? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!