Vadim is a leading provider of fully integrated, innovative software designed specifically for Municipalities, Local Government, and Utilities. Founded in 1975, Vadim designs, develops, and markets the largest selection of integrated Financial and Municipal applications using up-to-date, leading technology. There are 26 modular applications which include both Financial and Operational functionality. Vadim is dedicated to providing customer-focused service and support to its clients who are based throughout North America.
To provide the Best Software Products and Services for Municipal, Local Government and Utilities and to add continuing Value to our Clients by taking them forward with advances in Technology, Products and Services.
- Client Value and Relationship
- Entrepreneurial Spirit, Innovation, and Creativity
- Product and Service Excellence
- Empowerment through Individual Ability and Initiative, Collective Strength and Teamwork
- Continuous Improvement
- Integrity and Ethical Behavior
- Project Management
- Project Coordination & Reporting
- Rapid Implementation Methodology
- Data Conversion
- Professional On-Site Training
- Identical Menu System for all Products
- Internet Tunneling / Firewall Security / Exchange Server Solutions
- Annual User Group Meetings
- On-line Support
- 8 hour Prime-time plus 3 additional hours of uninterrupted Support coverage per day, and 24 hour Special Emergency Support.
A full ERP system designed by Vadim Computer Management Group for government & public administration and utilities companies.
Evaluations of Vadim Computer Management Group products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.