Business Challenge of Time and labor Management
- The largest corporate expenditure today, managing employee time, is often performed using a combination of manual and decentralized processes or multiple disconnected information systems that can lead to substantial inefficiencies and a lack of effective internal controls
- Up to 3% of payroll imprecision is caused by human error - American Payroll Association
- Cutting just $1 of operational costs could have the same impact as increasing revenue by $13 - Randy Myers Survey
- Manual or spreadsheet-based time reporting creates an administrative nightmare, lack of real-time reporting, and constant after the fact corrections and adjustments
Tenrox Timesheet for Time and Labor Software
Tenrox Timesheet is a powerful, 100% Web-based workforce management software. It automates time tracking, eliminates payroll imprecision, improves reporting, and reduces administrative overhead. Designed to provide a fast return on investment, its intuitive user interface and highly configurable, proven and scalable capabilities make Tenrox Timesheet, for Time and Labor, a must for organizations that require an enterprise workforce management solution. Data can be exported to financial systems such as ACCPAC, Great Plains, Navision, QuickBooks, PeopleSoft, Oracle, and SAP.
Benefits of Tenrox Timesheet for Time and Labor Software
- Workforce management solutions can reduce labor costs by 5 to 10% in organizations with a large number of hourly workers - Gartner
- Reduce timesheet review time by 80%. Average timesheet review takes six minutes; with an automated system, timesheet review takes approximately one minute
- Reduces time misappropriation (e.g. long lunches, early departures, late arrivals), which accounts for up to 4.08 hours per week - American Payroll Association
- Reduce payroll preparation time by 80% - American Payroll Association
- Automatically report on tardiness, absenteeism, and erroneous entries
- Highly configurable time policies, workflows, alerts, and notifications
- Pre-integrated bi-directional interface to HR and payroll systems
Key attributes include:
- Straightforward to deploy
- Option of on-demand or on-premise
- Easy to use and intuitive for all user types
- Scalable and modular that adapts to your changing needs.
Tenrox solutions integrate with crucial organizational applications such as Accounting, Project Management, HR, CRM and collaboration solutions.
Tenrox Awards and accolades include:
- Microsoft Impact Awards: Software Solution of year award
- Microsoft Information Worker Solution Award
- Microsoft Office Partner Solution Grand Prize Winner
- Microsoft Innovation solution of the year award
- CPA Technology Advisor: 5 stars
- SIIA Codie Award winner
- CRN Test Center Product of the Year
- Service Provider Weekly: Editor’s Choice Award
- IT Week: Editor’s Choice Award
Reviews of Tenrox Time & Attendance Software Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Tenrox Time & Attendance Software? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!