Multi award winning and leading professional services automation software for todays project-based global dispersed businesses. PSA software helps manage your professional service practice or internal IT office. Helps manage resource utilization, and project billing/costing.
Professional Services Automation Gain real-time visibility into your resource utilization, project status, cost and revenue; manage your practices, projects and resources; reduce project execution costs; accelerate and increase project billing.
- Are you allocating your resources to low margin projects?
- How can you increase resource utilization?
- Are you experiencing revenue leakage due to billing delays and manual billing processes?
- Do you enter and re-enter data into multiple systems?
- How can you better manage scope change on fixed bid projects?
Benefits of Tenrox Professional Services Automation software
- Measure resource utilization and reduce bench time
- Increase control over fixed bid projects, scope change and employee-related expenditures
- Implement consistent project execution based on your methodology and best practices
- Automate project compliance with labor and industry regulations
- Increase project visibility, workforce productivity and operational effectiveness
- Facilitate real-time communication and decision-making
Tenrox Professional Services Automation software (PSA software) manages your billable projects from bid, to bill, to close. Tenrox PSA software is a workflow-driven project management solution with configurable cost and billing rules and certified integrations with your CRM and accounting systems. Tenrox PSA software automates project initiation, resource management, time and expense reporting, billing and invoicing, reporting and analytics.
- No rip and replace: Tenrox fits right in with certified integrations to your existing enterprise software to maximize the systems you have already invested in
- Graphical workflow-driven processes: visualizing your business processes simplifies setup and process change management
- Configurable project billing and cost accounting processes: full support for your fixed bid, time and material or milestone-based projects
- GAAP revenue recognition: Define your project-based revenue recognition policies; allows for mapping to appropriate WIP (work in progress) accounts for all project billings including time, expenses and charges. Transactions for accrued revenue are automatically posted to your financial system. WIP accounts are adjusted as actuals are invoiced.
- Service purchase order management: manage and bill for service purchase order buckets (POs), get notified when the customer is about to run out of approved consulting days and expense allocations
Without requiring a rip and replace strategy, Tenrox Professional Services Automation software fully leverages the Microsoft technology stack to facilitate your adoption of a PSA (professional services automation) system. The Tenrox solution provides built-in project controls, data quality/consistency at point of entry, real-time analytics and live integration capabilities. Key features of Tenrox project management software include: enterprise timesheet management, expense reporting (multi currency, credit import, cash advance management and more), enterprise billing (hourly, flat rates, milestones and much more with full multi-currency support), full project cost accounting and billing, budgeting, revenue recognition, graphical workflow for approval, change and issue tracking, OLAP and standard reporting using Microsoft reporting technology, role-based dashboards, as well as simple data exchange tools and interfaces.
Professional Services Automation for todays globally dispersed project workforce
Invest in professional services automation that fully leverages your existing software investments. Tenrox Professional Services Automation, PSA Software provides you with a best of breed cloud based project management, service delivery and billing solution that is designed to meet the challenges of managing your globally dispersed customers and project workers who are operating in multiple remote locations, currencies, tax jurisdictions and time zones.
Key attributes include:
- Straightforward to deploy
- Option of on-demand or on-premise
- Easy to use and intuitive for all user types
- Scalable and modular that adapts to your changing needs.
Tenrox solutions integrate with crucial organizational applications such as Accounting, Project Management, HR, CRM and collaboration solutions.
Tenrox Awards and accolades include:
- Microsoft Impact Awards: Software Solution of year award
- Microsoft Information Worker Solution Award
- Microsoft Office Partner Solution Grand Prize Winner
- Microsoft Innovation solution of the year award
- CPA Technology Advisor: 5 stars
- SIIA Codie Award winner
- CRN Test Center Product of the Year
- Service Provider Weekly: Editor’s Choice Award
- IT Week: Editor’s Choice Award
Project Planning Deploy Tenrox Cloud-based Project Planning software in minutes not months to rediscover simplicity and ease of use. While other project planning tools keep adding bloated…
Resource Management & Scheduling and Workforce Planning Software Optimize your resource utilization and improve forecasting with Tenrox resource management and scheduling software. Am I getting the most out of my project workforce? Do I…
Time Tracking and Expense Reporting Software Enterprise time tracking and expense reporting software for today’s project-based organization. Without enterprise timesheet management and expense reporting software your…
Reviews of Tenrox PSA Write a Review
Carla from Regent Systems Inc says…
The best of the best for DCAA compliance.
The good: The versatility of the product cannot be matched. Your organization does not need to change for Tenrox. Tenrox can be changed to be a perfect fit for your organization.
The bad: It is important that you think the way Tenrox thinks. Logically. So many times software adjust to accommodate users who are not by trade accountants or project managers etc. Because of this the software loses its functionality and becomes cumbersome to work for professionals. So even though this lack of user friendly is a disadvantage for some it is an advantage for me.