Jump start your forecasting process with SmartStart, our cost-effective version of Up Your Cash Flow. SmartStart works exactly like our more advanced XT2, minus some of the more powerful and sophisticated forecasting features.
- Smaller companies and startups
- Entrepreneurial managers
- Beginners in forecasting techniques
- Those seeking SBA, bank, or other loans
This Windows based software allows importing of data directly from your present bookkeeping software to create an entire set of reports.
A great first step for leaving your spreadsheets behind. Perfect for anyalyzing results.Includes all the features of The One Hour PLUS:
- Calculate annual sales by month plus collections
Plus 14 additional reports:
- P&L: monthly, quarterly, year to date
- Cash flow: monthly, quarterly, year to date, indirect and direct methods
- Term loans report
- Notes receivable report
- Notes and assumptions automatic
- Comparative P&L (actual vs forecast)
- Comparative cash flow (actual vs forecast)
- Monthly ratios with exceptions
- Break-even analysis
- Ratio analysis
3 methods of calculating sales collections:
- Percentage of sales -Developed pattern (so much collected in following month etc.)
- Collections computed based on days sales in accounts receivable.
- Up to 250 expenses
- 4 expense departments
- 6 methods to calculate an expense
- Percent of sales
- Fixed expense
- Percent of another expense
- As you wish
- When you know the expected amount
- Adjust prior years expenses +/-
- Amortization of prepaid expenses
- Edit the payment assumption to be applied to an expense
- Multiple year forecasting up to 5 years or more
- Have up to 99 forecasts online
- Sales tax payment and collection
- Interest on cash balances
- Dividends: charge equity or show as an expense
- Loans to/from affiliates and much more!
- Import trial balance, months P&L, months balance sheet
- Key in a financial statement and in minutes 90% complete.
Key in data or import from QuickBooks, Peachtree, GreatPlains, Excel or any accounting software
Reviews of SmartStart Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SmartStart? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!