UNITIME On Demand is a comprehensive subscriber-based time and labor management system. One of the fastest and most sophisticated timekeeping systems on the market today, UNITIME On Demand is 100% HTML-based, which means no Java applets, Active X controls, or the associated security risks. Customers subscribe to UNITIME on a monthly basis, and users connect to the application through a standard Web browser.
UNITIME On Demand offers a simple, cost effective, and rapidly deployable time and attendance service for businesses of all sizes.
- Pay-as-you-go: UNITIME On Demand requires no large capital outlay like the purchase of a licensed software system. If you don’t like the service, you can cancel anytime.
- Rapid deployment: No hardware or software installation is required—all you need is Internet access. Need to open a dozen new locations within a week? With UNITIME On Demand, just give them the Internet address and the installation is done.
- No upgrade fees or hassles: Product updates are installed monthly, so you never have to worry about upgrading.
- State-of-the-art data security: The 128-bit SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, and optional client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. Data is backed up every night and moved to a remote location for added security.
- No system administration: No need for costly MIS or IT maintenance. UNITIME On Demand is hosted in a secure data center with mirrored backup servers, redundant Internet connections, UPS power systems, and 24 hour monitoring.
Reviews of UNITIME on Demand Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use UNITIME on Demand? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!