TOM Software has developed System 7 to fit the needs of any business. With the modular design of the software you can be sure you only pay for what you need. System is very versatile will please everyone on your staff. Here is how.
Exceptional Management Information
- Hundreds of reports automatically updated reports.
- Instantly check revenues, receivables, inventory or anything else you need to know
- Export capabilities allow you to to send data to other popular software packages such as Excel, Access, Crystal Reports
Accurate Automated Information
- Full-featured, real-time multi-user accounting that easily spots duplications and eliminates them.
- Real-time summaries or transaction details always available, giving you the most up to date information available to make your vital business decisions.
- Detailed audit trails track changes, voids, deletions to entered data by what was changed and when
Unlimited Control * The ability to manage an unlimited number of companies, profit/Cost Centers, G/L Accounts, etc. in General Ledger * Setup an unlimited number of inventory items * The system supports an unlimited number of customers and vendors * The security features allow you to assign access and privileges to any module, action, or company’s data by staff memeber
- Unlimited number of inventory items
- Construct a bill-of-materials for kits or assemblies
- Perform physical inventory reconciliation
- Five Cost evaluation methods: LIFO, FIFO, Average, Standard, Current
- Unit Conversions so you can buy in one unit of measure and sell in another
- Users spend less time with long columns of numbers, cross footing, summarizing and preparing reports with System 7.
- Maneuvering is simple with detailed field by field catalogs for quick easy assistance.
- You get fast results for ad-hoc searches from any field.
- System 7 automatically creates double entry books and ledgers with no time wasted posting, transferring, and purging.
System 7 Accounting
System 7 consists of a number of practical business applications. System V Accounting can be used as both a stand alone Accounting package as well as an integrated package with Manufacturing and or Distribution packages. System 7 Accounting is laid out as follows.
System 7 Accounting Applications
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Generalized Subsidiary
Features of Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Activity Based Accounting
- Sales/Use Tax
- AP Cash Management
- AR Debt Collection
- General Inquiry
System 7 Distribution
System 7 Distribution is a proven set of distribution management applications. This module consists of four sub modules:
- Inventory Control
- Order Entry
- Purchase Order
- Sales History
Features of Distribution
- Commission Accounting
- Service Dispatch
- POS/Counter Sales
System 7 Manufacturing
System 7 Manufacturing is a powerful set of proven Applications. The mdoules making up System 7 Manufacturing are:
- Bill of Materials
- Production Scheduling
- Materials Requisition
- Job Costing
Features of Manufacturing
- Assembly Light
- Make to Stock Manufacturing
- Make to Order Manufacturing
- Work Order Manufacturing
Reviews of System 7 Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use System 7? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!