CBS Accounts Receivable automates your clients’ invoicing and billing functions, maintains information from receipts, and tracks sales to give your clients an ongoing, accurate picture of their receivables. Once your clients have set up customers, invoice items, payment terms, sales tax codes, and optional salespersons, the appropriate information automatically transfers into
CBS Accounts Receivable Features
CBS Accounts Receivable enables your clients to:
- Apply data filters to easily sort and analyze transactions. For example, clients can sort transaction information for a specific customer or view all transactions with open balances—even sort data by user-defined groups
or sort codes, or clients can specify a filter that will show only the current customer activity while entering a new activity.
- Use the Event Log to view a complete and detailed transaction history.
- Edit transaction records, remove customer payments as needed, and enter invoices and cash receipts after-the-fact to maintain accurate accounting of all
- Customize data entry by specifying pages to hide if you don’t need to enter information on that page.
- Deposit customer payments to multiple checking accounts or to cash expenditures.
- Set up recurring AR transactions and create transactions either on demand or on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc., basis.
- Export journal entries to the accountant’s general ledger for all receivable transactions, which can then be processed using either the cash or accrual basis in Write-Up CS.
- Set up customer-specific prompting for credit or sales hold information, or to provide a status note for data-entry and sales professionals.
- Batch finalize transactions without printing them.