Trial Balance CS will allow you to generate and display your clients trial balance in minutes. You will be able to customize the display, so you see only data that is relevant and requested. Then you will be able to design and print complete professional presentations. These presentations will include cover sheets and table of contents. This program will integrate completely with Write-Up CS, UltraTax CS, FileCabinet CS, and Engagement CS.
Trial Balance will be a customizable and easy-to-use financial statement system. Trial Balance CS has several features that will allow you to:
- Import balances from QuickBooks Pro or a spreadsheet.
- Create professional financial statements with the financial statement editor.
- Choose from several different basis for your financial statement (e.g., cash, accrual, tax, book, budget, etc.).
- View various combinations of balances and adjustments by allowing you to customize the sequence of columns.
- Produce multi-year trend and ratio analyses.
- Use split-screen window options to view how your journal entries (and their changes) affect your trial balance immediately.
- Change potential journal entries to other types of journal entries.
- Eliminate the need for a contra account when making Schedule M1 and Schedule M3 adjustments by recording tax adjusted journal entries directly to a tax code.
- Group accounts by codes and subcodes for organizational and efficiency benefits.
- Determine appropriate entries to be included in specific balances to customize basis definitions.
Reviews of Trial Balance CS Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Trial Balance CS? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!