eSilentPARTNER is an innovative, web-based, enterprise solution for the professional services sector. With eSilentPARTNER, details are completely integrated. System features access to numerous accounting/management reports, as well as a complete audit trail with all data available for multiple years.
A sampling of significant features includes:
- Complete web-based, personalized time entry system geared to the client and job preferences of individuals. Provides quick entry capabilities as well as the ability to view any week at a glance.
- Complete web-based, real-time workflow management. Review and track your jobs based on your predefined set of business rules and incorporated into your Personal Dashboards. Immediate notification of traffic schedule assignments, amended estimates, job openings, change orders, projects nearing completion and much more.
- Measure your business performance BEFORE the company income statement by selecting the metrics you want to track on a daily basis via your Executive Scorecard. This includes both financial, project, client and staff projections.
- Extranet capability to your clients for presentation and approval of key projects components including the job overview, traffic, estimates, invoices, and notes. Complete feedback to the account executive’s dashboard (as an alert) of any query from the client. Includes style sheets so you can present the signature look and feel of your company.
- Available in English, Spanish, and French. Furthermore, all descriptors including titles and messages can be changed to your preferred parlance.
- Additional reporting can be developed using Excel and Jasper Server.
eSilentPARTNER makes staying on top of things easier, with the friendliest, most up to date system available today. A clean, consistent design minimizes the learning curve, and increases productivity to help the bottom line.
Ongoing Focus Groups and Web-Cast discussions from which eSilentPARTNER takes direction, guarantees that eSilentPARTNER always stays at the forefront in addressing and anticipating the needs of the creative community. Customer support is enhanced through use of eForum, eSilentPARTNER’s web-based customer support system.
Cost of Software: The cost is dependent on the number of licenses, training, and customization required.
Systems: eSilentPARTNER is written ‘native’ to all platforms, Mac, Windows, and Unix. You do not need any third party software/hardware. Data bases supported include Oracle and OpenBase.
Company Size, by # of Employees, for which the System is Designed: System is designed for medium-size companies with up to 500 concurrent users.
Company Clients: Client references are available on request.
Accounting Features Include: Multi-company, multi-office, multi-currency: governing job costing, billing, receivables, payables, and general ledger Drill-down capabilities of what is…
Job Management Features Include: Estimating, billing, trafficking, scheduling, collateral and print ad specifications capture cost accounting, time tracking, profitability analyses,…
Capacity Planning Ever hear these comments from your staff? This account needs more people to handle the business but there is a limited budget. We need to hire more freelancers. We have…
Media Features Include: Estimates, plans, buys, calendars and schedules, payables, billing, and reconciliation Interface with Strata, Tap Scan, Smart Plus and TMP Worldwide…
Reviews of eSilentPARTNER Advertising / Marketing Solution Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use eSilentPARTNER Advertising / Marketing Solution? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!