The General Ledger program is a fully integrated, self-balancing, double-entry ledger system capable of controlling all HUD accounts as well as other Non-Profit fund accounting ledgers.
- Tracks an unlimited number of funds (ledgers). Each fund can have a different fiscal year end.
- Accommodates up to 10 account segments of up to 10 digits or letters per segment, so we can handle the most complicated account number structures.
- Automatically maintains inter-fund (Due to/Due From) balance entries.
- Drill-down capabilities allow you to quickly determine account details.
- Distributes funds across multiple projects.
- User defined allocation tables allow for easy and efficient distribution of amounts across accounts and funds.
- Funds can be open for multiple years/periods. If you post to a past fiscal year closing entries are automatically generated so all current year financial reports are up to date.
- Maintains multiple journal vouchers at once with the ability to edit entries at later dates.
- Ability to generate Multi-Fund side-by side comparison spreadsheets.
- Ability to export all reports to Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to easily copy and reverse Journal Entries for more efficient data entry.
- Ability to import spreadsheets into journal vouchers.
- Ability to copy one funds chart of accounts to a new fund.
- All Transaction history is kept on line so past reports are always available.
- User defined Journals.
- Several Budget Comparison reports in various column formats.
- Maintains history for funds that are inactive.
- User defined Reports groups allow for easier financial reports.
- Includes a custom Financial Report Writer for user defined financial reports. Perfect for create Project Manager AMP reports and custom Board reports.
- Includes many built-in reports, including HUD’s Financial Data Schedule (FDS).
- Fully compliant with GAAP and HUD audit requirements.
- Produces HUD Balance Sheet and Statement of Operating Receipts and Expenditures.
- Generates a detailed balance sheet and annual report on all account or set of accounts showing each month’s net change and ending balance.
- Perform data entry for future months.
- Fiscal years may be opened for budgeting and not allow for posting until the fiscal year starts.Allocation tables allow users to distribute an expenditure for a given expense across several funds or several project based accounts in the same ledger.
- Automated integration with the Housing Intelligence Portal application that allows staff to monitor Key Performance indicators of Fiscal Management.
- Integrated Document Imaging allows the user to scan, view, print, email and/or fax (with a fax server) archived documents.
The General Ledger program integrates with the Tenant Accounts Receivable, Section 8 Tenant & Landlord, Payroll, Fixed Assets Inventory, Consumable Inventory, Accounts Payable, Purchase Order, and Check Reconciliation programs so data is entered only once.