i-DOC is an easy-to-use document management application specifically designed for housing professionals. With i-DOC you can electronically store, organize, browse, search and securely publish all types of property and resident information, such as leases, applications, credit checks, and other resident documents.
- Share documents on-line such as resident applications
- Organize on-line resident files for supervisory and regulatory reviews and audits
- Documents and information are able to be accessed instantly regardless of the age of the document
- Security features ensure documentation is secure from damage and unauthorized access
- Real-Time feature allows users to publish financial statements and other reports to owners and regulatory agencies in a secure fashion
- i-DOC requires no special technical knowledge, so you can be up and running in less than a day
- Each user has a personalized workspace for their tasks and communications
- Electronic documents can be uploaded to the server by a simple drag and drop or directly from i-CAM
- Scanning feature allows the user to batch-scan a cluster of paper documents and later organize them
- Web-based component allows browsing the repository by different criteria. For example, documents can be examined for a specific property, unit, current resident, former resident and applicant
- Standard desktop document formats can be automatically converted into web-ready formats such as PDF and HTML and stored associated with the original document
- Advanced retrieval services either by text, document type, problem specific algorithms for relevance, syntactic or phonetic searches
Reviews of i-DOC Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use i-DOC? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!