unGard Public Sector’s ONESolution Finance suite (formerly IFAS) puts real-time cost, revenue and personnel information in your hands.
Fully-integrated, the general ledger incorporates information from accounts payable, budgetary reporting, accounts receivable, asset management and all other public administration software modules.
Scalable and robust, our software quickly adapts to help you manage community growth while streamlining communications, reducing operational cost and encouraging collaboration. With ONESolution Finance software you can eliminate redundant data entry and quickly update your general ledger while avoiding costly vacation and overtime mistakes. Experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing every minute is accurately billed and accounted for in your fully-integrated ONESolution Finance software suite.
SunGard Public Sector’s ONESolution Finance applications put real-time cost, revenue and personnel information into your hands. Fully-integrated with the ONESolution Community Services and Work Management suites, ONESolution Finance helps you manage community growth while streamlining communications, reducing operational costs and encouraging collaboration.
- Invoice Entry and Workflow
- Vendor Management
- System Integration
- Check Processing
Accounts Receivable Cash Receipts System
- Information Entry
- Invoicing and Billing
- System Integration
- Completely integrated with Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Cash Receipts System
- Supports unlimited number of bank accounts
- Imports electronic bank statements for reconciliation purposes
- Records separate dates for all events in the life of a check - issue, cancellation, reversal, appraisal, etc.
- Consultant 1099s are supported (1099-MISC)
Bid and Quote Management
- Gives you the ability to update existing purchase requisition items, either individually or all items associated with a request number
- Users enter information received from the vendor in the bid information screen. This gives the user the ability to select the optimal bid from a group of vendors. Allows the user to update a single purchase request, or if the user wishes, join multiple purchase requests into a single purchase order.
- Setup multiple tasks, used in conjunction with creating any number of bid cycles
- Each bid is associated with a unique cycle ID, specifying the number of days required to complete the entire bid process
- Directly update the price of individual items on a purchase request. Copy existing purchase requests into new purchase request numbers.
- Select multiple vendors based upon multiple product codes, multiple commodity codes, and multiple vendor association values
- Budget Preparation and Modeling
- Budget Item Detail
- Position Budgeting
- Create multiple vendor contracts within a master contract. Each contract may be for a single year or multiple years.
- Automatically transfer information from the Contract Management System into the Accounts Payable module via the approval process.
- Create encumbrances via the purchasing interface. The user creates and prints purchase orders to update the Encumbrance System.
- Setup multiple task definitions for the creation of cycles. Each contract is associated with a predefined cycle. Each task is defined with a default number of days required.
- Define retainage method to be used for all payments against contract.
- Manage contract amendments and change orders.
- Personal Information - Allows users to view and update address and emergency contact information.
- Direct Deposit - Allows users to send money from their paycheck directly to the bank. A user may designate a flat amount or a percentage of their check to be deposited into one or more specific accounts.
- Deferred Compensation - Handles pre-tax deductions such as 457 and 401(k) savings plans.
- Savings Bonds - Allows users to indicate an amount to be deducted from their paycheck that will count toward the purchase of savings bonds.
- Benefit Information - Allows users to view and modify their benefit package.
- Supports multiple ledger structures
- An account number, for data purposes, may be up to 40 characters in length, with up to 16 organizational dimensions represented
- Chart of accounts allows complete control over structure and terminology
- Complete contract and grant accounting system
- Grant and project accounting periods defined separate from fiscal year
- All updates are online and interactive
- Codes, edits, and field identifiers are user-controlled
- Supports multiple fiscal years with 12, 13, or 14 accounting periods
- Supports any number of years of history
- User-defined sub-ledgers
- Maintains active, inactive, and restricted accounts
- Supports posting to past, current, and future periods/years with appropriate security
Reviews of Public Sector’s ONESolution Finance suite Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Public Sector’s ONESolution Finance suite? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!