VISUAL STREAMLINE is a fully integrated Distribution System, including Accounting, Order Processing, Inventory Control, Purchase Order Processing and Sales Analysis. In addition to the base modules, Streamline has integrated Sales Communications, Bar Coding, E.D.I., Customer Relationship Management, Return Authorization, Executive Management and E-commerce functionality. We have designed these applications in response to the needs of our user community. We are continually updating our software to not only meet your needs, but to anticipate industry direction. This attention to detail not only benefits our customers but also helps us maintain our undoubted edge in this highly competitive market. Our customers require products that provide practical solutions in a timely fashion, and Streamline delivers!
Standard accounting functionality is just the beginning of what we offer. Leading edge features such as the ability to extract and analyze data to identify customer buying patterns, and promoting the sale of substitute and associated items are excellent ways to increase sales. Integrated Fax and E-Mail and EDI are other important features included. Tighter control of product movement and delivery lead-time help to reduce carrying costs and maximizes your profitability. Additionally, Streamlines’ no charge software update policy ensures that VISUAL STREAMLINE will not only enable its users to continue to get the most out of their business potential, but assures that you are benefiting from the latest advances in both software design and industry developments. Our complete, tightly integrated software solution will STREAMLINE your operation.
Whether you have a small inventory at a single location or a large and complex inventory at multiple locations, managing this inventory properly is a vital part of improving your bottom line. Too much stock increases carrying costs, too little hurts sales.
Streamlines Inventory Control module, based on Gordon Graham’s principles, will assist you in maintaining proper inventory levels to ensure your customers orders can be filled on time, no matter what your size and number of locations.
Some of the features that Streamlines Inventory Control module provides are:
- Multi-warehouse support with automated branch transfer processing.
- Unique inventory code structure allows for simple or complex inventory codes of up to 30 characters and a product description of two lines - up to 45 characters per line.
- Handles multiple units of measure for Stocking, Sales and Purchasing.
- Accurate, quick processing of non-stock items.
- Re-order methods can be based on EOQ/ROP or Min/Max.
- Maintains and recognizes lead times.
- Supports primary and unlimited secondary vendors per inventory item.
- Full landed cost processing by vendor with unlimited foreign currency support.
- Multiple costing methods including Weighted Average, FIFO, Standard Cost, and Replacement Cost.
- Stores manufacturers’ specifications and UPC codes for all packaging configurations.
- Stores weights for freight calculations.
- Substitute items and associated products are supported.
- Fully functional physical count and cycle count sub-system, which includes item count sheets, variance and reconciliation reporting.
- User definable multi-level bill of material allows for the sale of a finished good assembled from multiple products and will relieve inventory of the component parts. Overhead, labour and miscellaneous charges can be set up per item.
- Multiple, multi-level inventory inquiry screens allow in-depth transaction and detail review.
- Lot, Serial Number, and Warranty period control.
- Handles and stores MSDS.
- Hazardous goods processing.
- Returns authorization processing.
- Product comments.
- Product images can be viewed and/or emailed directly to the customer.
- Detailed inventory reports and inquiries showing all transactions for each product.
- Critical item and activity reporting.
- Inventory valuation and availability reporting.
- System generated price catalogues.
- Not sold since reporting.
Reviews of Visual Streamline Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Visual Streamline? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!