Stonefield Query is a data mining, query, and report writing software program. This program is designed to be easy to use for you; allowing even the most novice user of your staff to create reports on the fly. This product will properly format all reports, to provide and elegant and persuasive final result. Stonefield Query is available as an add-on for the following off the shelf accounting packages: AccountMate, ACT, ALERE, GoldMine, HEAT, QuoteWerks, Sage Accpac ERP, Sage Pro ERP, SalesLogix, Simply Accounting, and Timberline.
Stonefield Query is specifically designed for the database it’s querying against. This, in-turn, means the software will get the data without any instructions on how to accomplish this. By using SQL SELECT statements, the software is able to retrieve records (with filtering specifications) in seconds. Additionally, using SQL SELECT statements will reduce the amount of processing time needed to complete each query; when comparing performance to other report writers.
Stonefield Query is able to access data from almost any database, including SQL Server, Oracle, Access, Visual FoxPro, Pervasive, DB2, MySQL and even non-database formats like comma delimited text files. The software is even flexible enough to allow you to query on multiple data sets - meaning you can retrieve information from two different databases.
A list of some of the features available in Stonefield Query includes:
- Four different report types - Quick Reports (row and column), Cross-Tabulation Reports (pivot tables), Charts/Graphs, and Labels (mailing, barcode, etc.)
- Live Links - will link data in reports to other reports, enabling drill-down capabilities.
- Report Output - Reports can be generated in many formats, including: comma-delimited (CSV), Image Formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpeg, .png, .tiff), Microsoft Excel® (XLS), Microsoft Word® (DOC), Open Office (Calc & Writer), PDF, Rich Text Format (RTF), Table Format (DBF), Text (.txt), Web Page (HTML), XML, and XPS (.xps)
- Templates - Templates allow you to quickly and easily create common reports. Additionally, you can create custom templates and save them for later use in your company.
- Scheduler - A report scheduler allows you to automate the generation of reports your company needs on a recurring basis.
- Security - Role-based security allows you to control access to a single, or group of reports and or specific data points on a user by user basis
- Advanced Report Designer - allows you to customize the layout of your reports (on a more detailed level than allowed by the Report Wizard). This allows you to control font, color, alignment, heading, and column width for each field.
- Favorites - Individual members of your staff are able to save the reports they use the most frequently to their specific favorites folder.
Reviews of StonefieldQuery Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use StonefieldQuery? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!