SRSoft’s easy to use Fixed Assets for Adagio is a complete asset management system. It’s ideal for any organization with critical record-keeping needs such as maintenance and inspection records. It’s also great for organizations who wish to maintain a complete inventory of their Tangible Capital Assets, together with all associated documents for each item.
- Provides a single asset register for all individual assets within your organization
- Classification of assets by:
- CCA Classes
- Report Groups
- Master – Sub Asset Relationships
- Automatic asset numbering, or numbers can be assigned manually if desired
- Account postings are defined by asset category.
Easy to Use
- General users do not need accounting expertise
- Multi-user capability
- Real-time posting of journal entries as assets are added, adjusted or disposed of
- Easy to make corrections
- Changes to asset cost and acquisition dates are allowed
- Simple period-end posting process calculates depreciation
- Automatic download of entries to Adagio Ledger eliminates manual entry
- Audit trail of all GL entries
- Asset searches by Description, PO Number, Vendor, Part Number or Serial Number.
Depreciation and Disposition Options
- Automatic calculation of depreciation for all assets in each accounting period
- Many depreciation options based on asset category
- Financial depreciation and tax depreciation accounting run independently and concurrently
- Financial depreciation and tax depreciation can use different methods.
- Fiscal periods can be either calendar months or irregular periods
- Depreciation calculation options allow for irregular fiscal periods
- Entry of asset sales proceeds, to enable profit/loss on disposal to be calculated and automatically posted to GL upon sale or disposal of any asset
- Partial asset disposals and reversals of disposals
- Individual assets can be assigned to any CCA Class.
Multiple Reporting Options
- Reports include:
- Asset List
- Asset Serial Number List
- Depreciation Reports
- GL Account Posting Totals
- Assets Added within Date Range
- Asset Details, etc.
- Many reports can be selected for all assets or filtered by category and/or location and/or CCA Class
- Print previews available
- Reports can be output to web browser or Excel.
More Power Features
- Notes, electronic documents, and photos can be added to each asset record and stored within the system’s database in user-configurable folders.
- Powerful extended record keeping options are available with an interface to SRSoft SmartRecords.
- Data conversion service available to quickly and accurately import and convert your existing fixed asset data from spreadsheets or other data formats into Fixed Assets for Adagio.
Reviews of SRSoft Fixed Assets Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SRSoft Fixed Assets? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!