SRCJ’s flagship product, PRI, is a front-end software solution for the efficient management of purchasing, receiving, and invoicing business cycles. User-friendly input screens and practical features allow any business to tailor PRI to meet its unique needs. PRI’s low-cost and streamlined design guarantees a quick return on investment.
Organizations of all sizes use PRI to:
- Manage and track purchases of goods and services
- Electronically submit and approve orders
- Verify and document receipt of goods and services
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders and receiving documents
- Code invoiced charges to the proper general ledger (budget) accounts
- Batch invoices for transfer to home office or accounts payable
- Update inventory pricing
- Comply with governmental (Sarbanes-Oxley), lender, investor, and internal audit purchasing requirements
- Review product pricing history from competing vendors
The annual license fee is $595.
Receiving Features Include: Receiving documents are assigned unique numbers based upon parameters established by the system administrator Receiving document items are pulled from the…
Invoicing and Accounting Features Include: PRI Accounting and Invoicing features allow for invoices to be matched to G&S (goods & services) items ordered. Unless a vendor or item has been…
Purchase Orders Features Include: Purchase orders are assigned unique order numbers based upon parameters established by the system administrator Orders can be approved manually (i.e.…
Reviews of SRCJ’s PRI Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SRCJ’s PRI? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!