SR2Food core system is a multi-tiered system, comprised of a core set of modules that are specific to your distribution needs. SR2Food core system achieves effective inventory management, enabling you to exponentially lower your inventory costs.
Key core system benefits include:
- Efficient sales and purchase entries using Rapid Intelligence Search. Quickly search for Customers, Items, or Vendors by one or more partial words – or the ID.
- Customer Historical Data used to predict seasonal shifts.
- Identify slow selling items to prevent stale inventory.
- Faster order entry from past history for Customers or Vendors – reduces entry errors.
- All items to be picked on one report:
- Increase the efficiency of warehouse workers.
- Reduces the number of times the warehouse person goes into the same area to pull the same item.
- Decrease the cost of the freezer or refrigerator door opening and closing which wastes electricity.
- Alert the Sales Order Entry person that the customer has exceeded their credit limit. Management can contact the customer immediately to inquire about past open invoices as they appear directly on the screen.
- Password Protect your Gross Profit – alert the Sales Order Entry person the Sales Rep sold an item past Gross Profit.
- Truck Routing drag and drop integration with MapPoint® for well-organized truck loading and routing.
- View the inventory quantity of an item during the order process
- Standard multiple levels of pricing.
- Item override pricing by customer.
- Category Level Pricing.
- Future Pricing capability so you do not have to remember to change your pricing on a specific date.
- Ability to enter in a note (per item) on the Pick Ticket or Invoice. You can also setup a recurring Pick Ticket item note for a specific customer.
- Setup (create) buttons on the main (home) screen in order to quickly navigate to the screens you use on a daily basis.
Key core system features include:
- Order History Guides for Rapid Order Entry
- Free Flowing Catch Weight Entry
- Rapid Intelligence Search
- Buy Sheet to Order Items You Need to Fill Today’s or Future Orders
- Truck Routing Integration
- Email capability for Invoices and Purchase Order
- Multiple Levels of Pricing
- Recurring Orders
- Historical Data
- Inventory Control
- Ability to print, fax, view reports in PDF, or export reports to Excel
- Batch Pick Report
- Credit Limit Setup
- Minimum Order Entry Gross Profit Check
- Customized Short Cut Buttons
- Order Line Remarks for Pick Tickets and Invoices
With SR2Food’s barcoding module, you no longer have to endure costly and time-consuming manual recording errors for shipping and receiving.
Key Barcoding Benefits:
- Allow the system to guide you through scanning the items on the order or randomly scan them.
- Reduce damage to items at shipping time. Use the density ratings and product weight to build palettes and efficiently load trucks.
- Can scan a Vendors bar code and create a Cross Reference to your item ID.
- Immediate alerts if the warehouse person scanned too many of an item. The system also immediately alerts the warehouse person if the item is not on the order. This prevents missing inventory and shipping errors.
- Color coded confirmation screen to evoke the next item to be scanned.
- Update inventory promptly as it enters the building. This enables your employees to know accurate weights and quantity.
- Orders appear in reverse stop order during the order confirmation process enhancing truck loading.
Our automated barcoding technology provides:
- Streamlined Weight Capture for Customer Orders and Vendor Orders
- Scale integration
- Printing of Your Own Barcode Labels
- Order Confirmation
- Route Order Confirmation
- Product Density Ratings
- Item Vendor Cross Reference
SR2Food showcases indispensible lot control tracking capabilities. The flexibility of SR2Food covers tracking inventory from lot source or lot destination, for one or mutiple warehouses.
Key Lot Control Benefits:
- Promptly move old inventory out of the warehouse.
- Enter the Country of Origin associated to the lot. An Invoice prints out the Country of Origin for compliancy.
- Since the system highlights the expiration date, fresh product can swiftly and easily be moved to a frozen item.
- Transfer lots between warehouses to diligently fill orders.
- Track the lot from source to destination or from destination to source.
- The Sales Order entry person can choose a lot that is ready to expire to prevent loss of money due to spoiled inventory.
Key Lot control Features:
- Auto lot selection using FIFO principles in Sales Order Entry
- Country of Origin Labeling (COOL)
- User control to direct lot personnel to designated lots or allow free picking
- Acquisition of lot information
- Instant designation of fresh or frozen products
- Speedy lot transfers
- Product traceability
- Set the number of days to begin highlighting the expiration date
- Lot History
For food manufacturers, the manufacturing module supplies ERP functionality without the costly bells and whistles. SR2Food is not limited in revealing vital production related information such as:
Key Benefits for Manufacturing:
- The system automatically calculates the cost of the finished product ending. You can include packaging, overhead, and labor into the cost.
- Recipe orders end costly miscalculation of unnecessary quantity.
- Print inventory reports displaying the ingredients for the finished product. You can choose to include the labor costs or omit them.
Key Features for Manufacturing:
- Costing of finished product
- Updated inventory raw goods depletion and replenishment
- Accurate calculations for production quantity
- Recipe order and maintenance
The SR2Food website module brings closer tracking and monitoring capabilities for your customers.
- Customers can enter their order 24 hours/7days a week – decreasing or even ending costly overtime and coverage during the late night and early morning hours.
- As soon as the customer enters their order, fulfillment can begin.
- Reduces improper ordering of items due to inaudibility of voice messages.
- The software is not loaded on a dedicated device. The Sales Representative or the customer can use any personal computer or laptop with a web browser to enter orders.
- The customer can check the status of their order at any time. They can view if the order has been picked and loaded on the truck.
Moreover, users can give their customers other essential web-based features:
- Secure and easy order entry
- Real-time access to order statuses
- Sales Representative order entries
- Sales Representative order status checks
Reviews of SR2Food Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SR2Food? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!