The BI360 data warehouse is a next generation pre-configured and customizable data warehouse based on the world-leading Microsoft SQL Server platform. Every mid-sized and large organization with many in-house or cloud-based data sources will strongly benefit from a central data warehouse where all of their key data can be stored and made available for consolidated reporting, analysis and dashboards. Until now, planning and implementing data warehouses has been complex, expense and risky projects, often with mediocre results. Finally, a data-warehouse priced for the mid-market! With BI360s data warehouse, you can implement in days or weeks instead of months or years, and at a fraction of the cost and risk of a traditional build-from-scratch data warehouse project. BI360 will better equip your organization’s personnel to identify challenges or issues, make timely decisions, and drive success.
BI360 DATA WAREHOUSE FEATURES
- Built on Microsoft SQL Server platform and can integrate to virtually any database or file-based data source.
- Extensible design enables non-technical users to literally expand the capabilities of the warehouse by adding new dimensions as well as the ability to add new attributes to the dimensions and transaction tables.
- User-friendly, non-technical administrative interface allows business people to manage the data warehouse including inserting new dimension members, managing attributes to empower better reporting, running scripts to manipulate data, etc.
- User-friendly menus based on Microsoft Excel ribbon and Microsoft Outlook menu bar navigation concept provides easy viewing and filtering of data and dimensions in the data warehouse.
- Data and dimensions from data sources can be scheduled for automatic import or you can perform one-time or occasional import through user-friendly file import menus.
- Pre-defined modules and dimensions for data from your general ledger, payables, receivables, projects, fixed assets, sales and more, as well as user-defined modules for any other data source and dimensions you need for your data warehouse.
- Data and dimensions can be easily imported from or exported to Excel.
- Comes with out-of-the box integration to the BI360 Excel-based report writer and to Composer, the BI360 ad-hoc query tool.
- Serves as the budget database for the BI360 budgeting and modeling module.
- Aggregation function that can consolidate detail transactions to optimize reporting performance and KPI calculations.
- Allows for integration of custom SQL scripts.
- Export or import business rules in XML format.
- Advanced currency conversion engine.
- Pre-built exchange rate table where rates can be entered or automatically be imported from the ERP database or from the web.
- If desirable for a project, Microsoft Analysis Services OLAP cubes are easily configured on top of the data warehouse.