Designed as both a self service portal or for use exclusively by a call centre, Slingshot’s Sales Order Management solution delivers best of breed sales order/CRM functionality to your team enabling reliability, scalability and efficiency. Functional highlights include:
- Security Control: Through secure internet connectivity, your customers, suppliers, CRM representatives and sales representatives can all have their own tailored user experience.
- Optimize the Fulfillment Path: Configurable sales order types enable you to define an unlimited number of sequences and events in your electronic workflow approval process.
- Rapid Sales Order Entry: Configure shopping lists to help your CRM team enter each order quickly.
- Alerts to Customer Fulfillment Issues: Put fulfillment status information at your team’s fingertips so they can keep your customers in the loop (electronically) at every step of the process.
- Configurable Dashboard: Your dashboard will tell you everything you need to know about the status of your business in real time.
Combined, the functionaility described above allows you to address each customers specific preferences and needs, giving them the impression that they are your only customer. Automate manual processes, eliminate errors, deliver superior customer service and drive down the cost of fulfilling every on-line transaction.
Slingshots Sales Order Management application forms an integral part of the sales order and CRM capabilities of the Enterprise Suite and offers all functionality required in today’s marketplace. Access to enterprise suite applications is provided via a user configurable dashboard. The dashboard supports Alerts, Favorites Links, Key Performance Graphs, Workflow Tracking and a Message Board.
Slingshots Sales Order Management application provides you with a level of flexibility that allows you to record and address each customers specific preferences. The features that provide you with this control include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Role based security lets you configure the experience of every single user, defining functional and data restrictions as needed
- User defined order types determine the approval and order entry processing path of all sales orders automatically
- Determine a products future availability instantly with Available To Promise logic (based on scheduled purchase order receipts and future sales order demand)
- Multiple line types (per order entry) enable you to receive/ship against the same order and enter credit/debit adjustments per line item
- A hierarchical product catalogue with pictures, unlimited descriptors and rich search functionality help your CRM team pinpoint products quickly
- Support for a wide variety of pricing schemes provides the ability to tailor a better customer experience through intelligent promotion design across all of your sales channels
- Billing and credit checking for the customer are both automatic and configurable
- Substitute or sell off superseded items in an instant
- Electronic order entry and transmittal of status documentation for each order to the customer every step of the way
- Integrated demand tracking allows you to understand your demand patterns - scrutinize by period, promotion, season, product and market.
Reviews of Sales Order Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Sales Order Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!