The Service Manager is a solution for field service organizations that provide installation, maintenance and service.
Shining Brow’s Service Manager is designed for service contractors performing frequent and recurring services - typically weekly or monthly. The software helps organizations estimate the cost of providing service, create proposals, administer contracts and bill for services on recurring basis. Recording and tracking labor and route planning tools are vital. The solution provides methods needed to manage un-planned service events and track service history of assets located at customer sites.
The Service Manager helps automate service operations with powerful modules including estimating, proposals, route planning, work orders, scheduling, contract management, profitability analysis, billing and more. The Service Manager can improve productivity and help an organization’s ability to respond to customers with speed and agility.
THE SERVICE MANAGER IS SIMPLE TO LEARN AND USE. It is a powerful tool to help organize information, save time, and manage your service organization with confidence. The Service Manager is designed around a vision of connecting your organization to your customers, connecting your employees to information, and connecting the systems that make your organization run. Nothing can handle more or move as fast. By equipping your organization with The Service Manager, you will have a service management solution that can help you transform the way your company delivers quality service and builds profitable customer relationships.
The Service Manager is the one Field Service Management Solution that can be configured to help you manage all your services: Scheduled or managed services, break-fix repair, installation, service desk contracts, and scheduled maintenance.
- Easy to learn and use design that reassuringly similar to Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Built from the ground up using next generation technologies featuring Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Mobile, Microsoft MapPoint and more.
- Out-of-the-box integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP (and other full-featured financial accounting software systems).
- Highly affordable.
- Use automated tools to plan service routes and manage individual service work orders.
- Estimate-to-Sale proposal in minutes with flexible overrides and ability to customize.
- All information is at your fingertips including; contacts, site inventory, service history, service schedules, unlimited notes, and customer information.
- Integrated with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel) to increase productivity.
- Manage leads and track sales opportunities in your sales pipeline.
- Keep track of sales targets, quotes, and customer care issues.
- Create, manage, and schedule work orders. Handle basic and complex situations including the ability to manage multiple technicians, resources, appointments, assets, and service activities.
- Track labor, materials, subcontractors, travel and other expense details.
- Manage installations, warranty/replacements, planned maintenance, and customer service.
- Create service invoices.
- Track revenue and costs by user definable categories such as labor, materials, and subcontractors.
Scheduling and Route Planning:
- View all open service requests real-time with the ability to reschedule the date and time, or reassign technicians and resources.
- Automatically generate maps and driving directions via integration to Microsoft MapPoint and create detailed route books.
- Automate service route planning and scheduling.
- Integrates with Territory Planner by UPS Logistics.
Reviews of Service Manager Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Service Manager? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!