This product has been acquired by Explorer Software and rebranded to Explorer Shafers Service Management.
Shafer’s Field Service Software is an integrated solution that manages your back office, assets and field labor all in one robust program. Specifically designed for the service and contracting industries, Shafer’s provides:
- Inventory Management-a real solution for managing inventory, knowing where to get the part, and getting it on the customer’s invoice. Includes serialized inventory, purchase orders and picture importing.
- Dispatching-use Shafer’s powerful event-driven dispatch board to send calls by: voice, data (pager’s, cell phones, etc.) or Shafer’s Mobile Office communications.
- Integrated Accounting-a complete solution that will automate your service-industry based business and complement your business’ operating procedures instead of working against them. Includes A/P, A/R, Payroll, GL and Billing.
- Job Costing-a complete labor and material cost tracking program with the versatility to suit any industry’s needs.
- Mobile Office-a true mobile office field service solution giving each technician the ability to create, print and distribute professional invoices to your customers at the time of the call.
- GPS Vehicle Tracking/Fleet Management-track your service vehicles in the field, see the results on a map. Dispatchers can manage fleet easily, and in real-time, right from the dispatch board.
- Flat Rate Pricing-print a complete, professional flat rate pricing book as well as a bill and process flat rate calls in the back office.
At Shafer’s we believe in educating our potential customers not just about our own software, but about purchasing software in general. Remember this: Whether your company is purchasing its 1st integrated software system or looking for a stronger more robust solution to replace the existing system, the best advice anyone can give is to take the time and due diligence to investigate each feature of a software system to determine if your business can operate within its framework. Software is unforgiving; it must match your business plan. Don’t let someone try to convince you of what their software can do, make them show you in detail!
Reviews of Shafers Service Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Shafers Service Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!