The Scancode ATMS is the foundation of the Scancode solution that automates and optimizes the rating, routing, consolidation, manifesting, tracking and post shipment analysis for all your carriers.
- Industry leading compliance engine for ALL carrier routing, labeling and EDI requirements.
- Increase shipping throughput performance.
- Reduce over-handling of product and data entry.
- Optimize carrier selection every-time.
- Maximize consolidation opportunities.
- Central management of routing, tracking, audit and billing for all your carriers.
- Enhance Customer service.
Documents / Labels
- Compliant shipping labels and documents.
- Full Export control from three sources; 1) host download, 2) system default information, and 3) prompts for shipper to complete any missing information. Generate all required documentation based on country and carrier.
- HAZMAT/Dangerous Goods documentation.
- VICS Bills of Lading.
- One End-of-Day, Master Bill of Lading for all orders to a destination.
- Automated bar code processing capability.
- Email notification provides proactive, self-service package tracking functions.
- Direct Customs Broker EDI integration of customs forms.
- Customer segment support for extended label lengths (data and formula driven).
- Extensive reporting capabilities.
Execution / Automation
- Processing speed (6x to 10x faster than traditional systems).
- Ad hoc shipping ‘on-the-fly’.
- Advanced pack and hold and release functionality.
- Future Ship enables the user to prepare shipments in advance of the actual ship date.
- Routing / carrier changes with automatic void.
- Automatic allocation of freight costs by GL code.
- ‘Piece at a time’ processing and labeling.
- Ship with item scan’ retrieves and processes single item orders.
- Carrier cut-off times lock out the carrier after the carrier pick-up.
- Weight checking by line with tolerance level.
- Flexible rules to apply freight charges to consolidated orders.
- Maximum freight cost allowance per order.
- Industry leading multi-carrier compliance engine to route small package carrier, TL, LTL, multi-modal, fleet and messenger; incorporates a variety of different rating methodologies with uniform execution.
- Compliant with all major North American carriers.
- Service level selection based on transit time routing and/or arrival date.
- Density and cube rating.
- Order/multi-piece level routing and rating.
- Rule-based shipment consolidation logic.
- Buy/sell (alternate) shipment rating.
- Multi-class rating (LTL/TL).
- Real-time order consolidation with shipper alerts.
- Specific Point Location Code (SPLC) rating—exclusive to Scancode—guarantees a match between the Ship-To address and Carrier’s city list of service points.
- Dynamic rating capabilities ensure that shipments are rated progressively from parcel shipments through to LTL loads based on incremental parameters such as number of pieces, pieces and weight, cube, class and pallet levels.
- QuikCubeTM - support for integrated package cubing.
- COD ‘Totalizer’ adds the invoice amount to the shipping charge and re-calculates the COD charge based on the new amount. COD ‘Totalizer’ then updates the total shipping charge and COD amount to be collected.
- Build independent shipping loads within one carrier.
- Supports private insurance and self insurance.
- Zone skip and drop ship rating.
- Rule driven handling charge.
- Fuel surcharge management.
- Precise terminal rules are applied for all LTL carriers to ensure 100% audit caliber rating accuracy.
Reviews of Advanced Transportation Management System Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Advanced Transportation Management System? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!