Bizentro consists of modules that integrates and automates business processes from order input to final shipping. Some of its features include:
- System-wide controls that adapt easily to any business
- Easy-to-use interface, with menus that are customized for a particular business (menus have the look and feel of the Win95 Explorer interface)
- Flexibility: Bizentro supports many different computing environments, from small systems to large distributed systems. Bizentro is scalable to accommodate new business models.
- Open architecture: Easily interface with other systems, and databases
- Samsung fully supports integration, installation and training of personnel
- CPU: Intel Pentium, Digital Alpha
- RAM: 128MB(Min.)
- Software Installed: Window NT 4.0(OS), SQL
- Server 6.5(DBMS), UNIX Version
- CPU: 486(Pentium recommended)
- RAM: 16MB(Min.)
- Software Installed: SQL Server 6.5(Client),
- Powerbuilder 5.0.02,
- ReQube 3.0
An ERP system designed by Samsung SDS America.
Evaluations of Samsung SDS America products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.