SalesPad GP delivers an all-in-one order entry, inventory, purchasing, and sales management solution that integrates seamlessly with your Microsoft® Dynamics GP data.
Simplifying entry of all purchasing and sales documents, it saves users time and frustration. Users can operate exclusively in SalesPad GP, adding an additional level of security between them and core financials.
- Sales Document Workflow
- Complete Inventory Management and Visibility
- Document Management capabilities
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Equipment tracking
- Counter Sales/Retail functionality
- Direct Emailing ability
With Workflow, define individual processes for each type of document your company uses.
Rules can be configured to control how each document flows through the order fulfillment and invoicing process. Sales Monitor provides a detailed view of where each document is in the business process you define.
Customer and Inventory Visibility
See everything at once.
Inventory Lookup displays, in rich detail, all aspects of your inventory on a single screen. With just a few clicks, you can view item availability and properties across multiple companies and inventory locations.
Customer Card displays, at a glance, all customer information, from open sales documents and individual contracts to A/R records, item purchase histories, and special pricing. Single-screen navigation affords more time for customers.
Quote & Sales Order Entry
The Sales Document Entry window makes it easy to enter any type of sales document in a consistent, configurable, and easy-to-learn screen. Users can enter quotes, orders, invoices, and returns. In addition, returns can be originated directly from historical sales invoices.
Purchase Order creation allows users to efficiently generate Purchase Orders directly from back-ordered line items on a sales document. This is essential for those who sell special order or non-inventory items.
Because SalesPad GP is sold as a single module, these are some of many advanced features included.
- Export Data into Microsoft Excel®
All data in SalesPad GP can be viewed in columnar grids which can be easily exported into Microsoft Excel. This feature makes it easy for users to access and analyze data without designing and programming predefined reports.
- Document Splitting
Splitting documents allows SalesPad® Workflow to manage the movement of each document through the fulfillment process based on the unique characteristics of that document.
- Unlimited User Defined Fields (UDFs)
With the User Field Editor, no programming is required to customize your User Defined Fields. Add an unlimited amount of these fields to several different business objects, including Customer, Contact, Vendor, Item, Sales Document Header, and Sales Document Line Item Records.
- Customers, vendors, and contacts
- Sales documents
- Inventory and lot
- Alternate item catalog
- Customer part number
- Bill of Materials (BOM) and Assembly
- Log customer and prospect notes
- Record and manage customer interactions from start to finish
- Monitor and convert prospects/opportunities to customers/quotes with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Graph customer purchases
- Access sales and purchase histories by documents and/or items
- Enter Tasks and Reminders
- Log Customer Notes and Contacts
- Generate Call Lists
- View Scheduled Activities in a Calendar
Customer & Vendor Maintenance
- Create New Customers and Vendors
- Add/Edit/Delete Contacts
- Create and Edit Detailed Customer and Contact Specific Notes
- Graph Customer Purchases
- Sales and Purchase History by Document
- Sales and Purchase History by Item
Easy to install and configure, DataCollection increases accuracy and efficiency in your receiving and fulfillment operations.
SalesPad DataCollection is a Windows Mobile® barcode data collection application that integrates fully with the SalesPad platform and Microsoft Dynamics GP. With DataCollection operating on a Windows Mobile® device equipped with a scanner, users can scan receipts of a product, locate inventory, and scan products for bin transfers, or as they are fulfilled to orders.
Combined with the functionality of SalesPad and Microsoft Dynamics GP, DataCollection users can enter purchase receipts and print bar-coded receiving or fulfillment paperwork and item barcode labels in one application.
- Order Picking and Packing
- Purchase Order Receiving
- Site and Bin Transfers
- Inventory Adjustments
- Stock Count Entry
- Prints Bar Coded Receiving Paperwork
- Prints Bar Coded Item Labels
- Desktop Version of All Mobile Applications
- Bulk Pick Ticket Printing
- Ad Hoc Item Label Printing
Emailing, Faxing, Printing
- Manually Email, Fax, or Print Sales Documents and Purchase Orders individually or in bulk
- Automatically Email, Fax, or Print Sales Documents and POs using Smart Printing or Sales Batch Processing
- Customize Email Templates
- Search by Item Number and Description
- Search Item Attributes
- View All Locations at Once
- View Lots and Serial Numbers
- Create and Search Alternate Item Catalog
- Convert Non-Inventory Items
- Item Sales Graph
- View Item Properties, Purchases, etc.
- Item Maintenance and Configuration
- Item Availability & Item Replacement
- Search Vendor Items
- Transfer Inventory Between Sites
- Demand-Based Purchasing
- View Items that need to be Purchased
- Reorder Point Visibility and Maintenance
- Create and Edit Purchase Orders (POs)
- Generate POs Directly from a Sales Document
- Consolidate Demand from Multiple Sales Documents on a Single PO
- Automatic PO Generation
- Comprehensive Reporting and Analytics, including Sales Analysis Reports and Quick Reports
- Customize All Printed Sales and Purchasing Documents, including: Quotes, Orders, Pick Tickets, Packing Slips, Invoices, Return Documents, and POs
- Customizable Dashboards
- Export Grid Data to Excel
- Quotes, Orders, Invoices, Returns
- Detailed Item and Document Notes
- Inventory Lookup and Quick Item Creation and Maintenance
- View Previously Purchased Items
- Margin Summary (Entire Order)
- Sales Document Audit Log
- Sales Monitoring
- Special Pricing and Discounts
- Payments, Fulfillment, and Shipping
- Counter Sales
- Blanket Ordering and Recurring Sales
- Mass Updating and Batch Processing of Sales Documents
Easy to install and configure, SalesPad ShipTo increases accuracy & efficiency in your shipping operations.
SalesPad ShipTo gives users the ability to integrate UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship Manager® with Microsoft Dynamics GP and SalesPad. After shipping in UPS WorldShip or FedEx Ship Manager®, shipping information, freight amounts and tracking information are automatically written to the appropriate fields in the sales documents. Orders are then forwarded in the SalesPad Workflow and managed through the invoicing process.
The ShipTo Process
- Sales orders are created in SalesPad or Dynamics GP
- Orders are picked, packed and taken to your shipping system
- The order number is keyed or scanned into your shipping system
- ShipTo populates the shipping address and method
- The package is weighed and labeled
- The packages freight amount and tracking information are written to the appropriate fields in your Microsoft Dynamics GP company database
- Route Sales Documents through your Business Processes
- Customizable Workflow Queues and Rules
- Fulfill From Multiple Warehouse Sites using Multiple Shipping Methods
- Document Splitting
Reviews of SalesPad for Dynamics GP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SalesPad for Dynamics GP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!