Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate is a great fit for many businesses.Â Find out if it's the right choice for you!Â Are you looking for a Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate demo, technical support, product or pricing information or to simply to compare Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate with competitive options? Quickly get answers and the information you need.
Within its suite of property management products, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate offers the following applications.
* Advanced Retail* — Advanced Retail automates the entire percentage rent process. You indicate the breakpoints, percentages and effective dates, and Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate does the rest by calculating the overage rent for you, based on tenant sales reports or estimates. Advanced Retail also recalculates overage rent at year-end based on audited sales figures. Because percentage rents can vary by department or sales category, the application lets you track and calculate them with user-defined sales categories. Flexible sales tracking functionality makes it easy to monitor the performance of every tenant—from small independents to national chains. Investigate sales trends and communicate them to executive management, lenders, investors and tenants.
* Database Integrator* — Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate’s Database Integrator links your Timberline Valuation application to Property Management and General Ledger data. Included with your property management package, this tool eliminates the need for complex and cumbersome spreadsheets or any manual re-keying of data.
* Excel Integrator* — Excel Integrator automatically creates a series of Microsoft Excel worksheets based on calculated results from Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate’s Forecasting and Valuation software.
* Expense Controller* — This is the tool to provide onsite staff with a simple, time-saving solution for creating purchase orders and transmitting vendor invoices to the home office for payment. Linked to your General Ledger data, Expense Controller presents users with budget comparisons on-screen. Your onsite managers are thereby able to track budgeted amounts as soon as purchase orders and invoices are created. Centralized data links original work orders, purchase orders, and invoices to assure accuracy and allow an efficient approval process. As needed, invoices may be submitted directly for payment without requiring a PO. Hardcopy invoices can be bar-coded with unique information which can subsequently be scanned to automate the approval process.
* Forecasting* — Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate’s Forecasting is a comprehensive financial analysis application designed with unequaled integration capabilities and ease of use, allowing real estate professionals to more quickly and accurately produce property cash flow projections, budgets and more. Forecasting integrates with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate’s Property Management and General Ledger applications, which allows it to always have the latest rent roll and general ledger information to use as a basis for cash flow projections. Saving time, reducing errors and assuring quicker reporting cycles, Timberline integration technology automatically transfers data to Forecasting.
* Investment Reporting* — In addition to the 100-plus reports that are part of Forecasting, Investment Reporting gives you an even greater range and depth of analytical information for more effective decision-making in any economic climate.
* Management Planner* — Management Planner is an asset management tool that can be added to Forecasting or Valuation to keep track of to-do’s and maintain complete lease and property abstracts.
* Property Management* — Property Management is your source for lease management and accounts receivable processing. The application features a unique data structure that puts the lease document at the heart of the software, making it flexible enough to accommodate virtually any lease agreement, including multiple leases per tenant, multiple units per lease and multiple tenants per lease. Property Management easily adapts to unique lease clauses and calculations. What’s more, this core property management application contains a broad range of standard inquiries and reports that provide you with instant online access to stored lease and property information. Property Management transforms your lease agreements from static legal documents to dynamic information generators.
* Residential Management* — Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate’s Residential Management is an integrated residential solution for tracking, managing and reporting daily site activities while eliminating repetitive and time-consuming tasks. This application provides onsite personnel with automated cash transaction processing, applicant screening, traffic monitoring and more. Managers gain access to all the information they need to operate properties profitably. Meanwhile, head office personnel are able to pull up real-time accounting data, generate portfolio reports and run demographic analyses. Centrally managed at your head office for data integrity and security, you’re able to individually grant access permission on a site-by-site basis. Only site-relevant information will be accessible by staff at any given property. Full integration with Timberline accounting software means that data entered into the system at a property generates general ledger transactions and accounts payable invoices from each property.
* Valuation* — Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate’s Valuation application provides real estate professionals with comprehensive analytical tools to more accurately gauge the future performance and value of lease-based real estate holdings. Valuation equips managers with the capability to quickly and accurately forecast future cash flows, prepare financial budgets, determine future property values and provide a variety of investment return scenarios. With access to this information, managers can then put a stake in the ground for predicting future financial performance. You’re able to model virtually any type of lease-based real estate at any stage of development. Implement as a stand-alone system or link it to Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate’s Property Management and General Ledger data. The software can also retrieve data from practically all other data resources.
"Property Management" is part of the Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (formerly Sage Timberline Office) line of products, developed by Sage.