Sage Estimating provides you with an all-in-one estimating tool with trade specific cost databases for many construction trades. This product helps you quickly prepare takeoffs and proposals for your clients. You can either use one of the pre-populated databases or enter your companies specific costs.
When your client accepts your proposal it’s a simple matter to flow all the estimating information directly to the Job Cost applications by Sage software such as Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate. This simple data flow eliminates duplicate work, data entry errors and omissions.
Easy to learn, you’ll be creating accurate estimates in less time. In fact, with Sage Estimating, customers have reduced the time it takes to create accurate estimates by as much as 50%.
- Shorten your learning curve with a recognizable spreadsheet user interface.
- Choose your takeoff option: Takeoff single items or an entire construction system all at once.
- Spend less time crunching numbers.
- Don’t miss a single detail. Review your estimate from every angle using an extensive array of built-in sort codes or customize your own.
- Freely fine tune your estimates to ensure that the jobs you win have the highest potential for profit.
- Run stand-alone or integrate and share data with construction-specific Sage purchasing, project management, job-cost accounting modules.
With Sage Estimating, you’ll have the tools needed to take your estimating capabilities to the next level using tools for automated, what, and pricing adjustments as well as conceptual estimating. You’ll have high confidence in your numbers and in your ability to create winning estimates. As your requirements evolve and your business grows, Sage Estimating adapts along with you.
With Sage Estimating you know you’re building on the solid foundation of proven reliability, functionality, and flexibility.
Reviews of Sage Estimating Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Sage Estimating? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!