From planning to assembly to delivery, manufacturing is a complex industry with many moving parts. Even small manufacturers must expertly manage inventory, fulfillment, and customer expectations in order to be successful and profitable.
Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Edition combines the accounting strength of Sage 50 Quantum Accounting with the best-in-class manufacturing system, MISys from Manufacturing Information Systems, Inc. With Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Edition, manufacturers are able to control inventory, schedule purchasing and production activities, and accurately tie manufacturing costs to finished goods and work in process.
Achieve More Every Day
Get more done every day by using workflow capabilities that help you increase efficiency, be more cost effective, improve assembly processing, make inventory management more predictable, reduce delivery times, and create greater customer satisfaction.
Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Edition features:
• Extensive tracking of manufacturing inventory and work in process • Multilevel bills of material with full explosion down to 16 levels • Net-change physical inventory with cycle counting • Batch-oriented or direct entry of all stock transfer transactions • Full back flushing of all assembly transactions • Choice of standard, average, LIFO, or FIFO costing methods • Cost adjustment with roll-up through all BOM levels • Stock check processing to identify impending shortages • Work orders to document and track production activity • Configurable alerts on a personalized dashboard to show you critical events and status • Additional modules to extend capabilities in Advanced Purchasing, Advanced Production, Material Requirements Planning and Production Scheduling, Serial/Lot Tracking, Bin Tracking, Shop Floor Control, and Labor Tracking • Multiple stocking locations • Custom manufacturing reports • One-year access to priority support, updates and upgrades2 for your Sage 50 Quantum Accounting software
Manufacturing Features Brought to You by MISys
Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Edition provides all the features and functionality found in Sage 50 Quantum Accounting, plus the additional built-in power of MISys Manufacturing:
- Raw materials inventory
- Multiple stocking locations
- 16-level bills of material
- BOM revision control
- Engineering change orders
- Net-change physical inventory
- Stock check with autobuild
- Configurable alerts
- Cost adjustment with full roll-up
- Assembly back-flushing
- Production work orders
- Production calendar
For additional fees, you can have even more advanced features:
- Advanced Purchasing Module— Integrated purchasing, landed cost calculations, PO tax support, and multicurrency
- Advanced Production Module— Custom manufacturing orders
- Bin Tracking Module
- Serial/Lot Tracking Module
- MRP Module—Master production scheduling, material requirements planning, and available-to-promise prediction
- Bar Coding Module—Integrated bar coding software and one (1) laser scanner included
- Labor Tracking Module—Production time tracking, employee time sheet maintenance, and posting to jobs and production orders
- Shop Floor Control Module—Work center tracking, tool management, shop operations management, capacity management, and analyze production efficiency
Reviews of Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Sage 50 Quantum Manufacturing? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!