Sage Software announced the retirement of Sage Pro ERP and Sage PFW effective March 31, 2014.
Source: Sage Software
Job Cost is a fast, flexible accounting tool for project and job cost management. Use Job Cost to evaluate your operations and improve efficiency in everyday work activities.
With Job Cost you can monitor labor, material and indirect costs associated with a job or project to ensure profitability. Select features that fit your company’s operation and generate reports that conveniently track jobs by price or cost.
Job Cost’s versatility meets the needs of diverse job-oriented businesses, including made-to-order manufacturing, engineering, architectural, construction and service/repair companies.
- Job Cost includes nine levels of detail in a transaction: job, division, phase, category, cost type, item code, item description, unit price/unit cost and individual transaction
- Choose from five billing methods: Time and Materials, Not to Exceed, Fixed Price by Job, Fixed Price by Phase Amount and Fixed Price by Phase percent
- Create budget and estimates for job, category and item levels
- Enter all project costs and take advantage of detailed audit trails for each posted individual cost
- Invoices update Accounts Receivable files automatically
- Create draft and final invoices using automatic and non-automatic options
- AIA Invoices and Recurring Billings
- Optional billing of freight as a separate line item on fixed amount invoices
- Bill multiple jobs on one invoice
- Flag transactions as billable, non-billable or hold
- Update item quantities in Inventory Control
- The interface is customizable including job number templates, user-defined screen label names, etc.
- Accounts Payable invoices entered in Job Cost update Accounts Payable files
- Use Purchase Orders entry in Job Cost to mark purchase order items for jobs
- Purchase orders entered in Job Cost update Purchase Orders files
- Track committed costs
- Optional user-defined standard phases and categories for all jobs
- List both client and owner for any job and indicate which to bill
- Multiple billing schedules
- Detailed transaction histories
- Multiple invoice layouts
- Optionally use Accounts Receivable ship-to file or customer file for job site address
- List job lender information
- Inquiry screens list current job totals with option to print
- Optional CSI format for phases
- Certified and non-certified payroll and reporting
- Track change orders
- Track subcontracts and subcontractor information
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable retainage
- Job Cost item maintenance for non-inventory items; use flat rates or markup percentages for billing
- Overhead allocation
- Ability to transfer transactions between jobs/phases/categories
- Line item notes