Where do you want to take your business? Sage 50 will help you get there with guidance that builds confidence. Insights that shape ideas and innovation. And built-in peace of mind with Sage Business Care. Reach your unique business vision with Sage 50!
Plus, we wrap Sage 50 with Sage Business Care Silver, an auto-renewing service plan that provides unlimited access3 to support, automatically delivered upgrades, online training, and more.
Have Employees? You may want to consider the Sage Business Care Gold Plan which comes with all the benefits of the Silver plan, plus updated payroll tax tables to manage your payroll inhouse for up to 50 employees. For more than 50 employees, consider the Sage Business Care Platinum Plan.
Sage 50 Pro Accounting
Accounting software that makes you feel confident!
Whether you are just starting out or switching from a manual system, Sage 50 Pro Accounting has the tools you need to organize your business. Sage 50 Pro Accounting makes accomplishing tasks quick and easy, so you can feel confident and focus on moving your business forward.
- It’s easy to get up and running, so you can pay bills, invoice customers, and track how much money you have
- Protect your financial information from unwanted eyes with user-level security and locally installed software
- Spend more time on your core business because you can quickly breeze through administrative tasks
- Manage employees
- Control cash flow and budgets
- Works with Microsoft Excel and Word
Sage 50 Complete Accounting
Sage 50 Complete Accounting delivers the efficiency your business requires whether you’re after rapid expansion, steady growth, or maintaining stability. This comprehensive solution lets you easily manage customer contacts and sales, customize inventory and vendor management, automate purchasing and shipping, track jobs and projects, and more!
- Cinch the deal with a new customer by guaranteeing next day delivery - you know exactly what inventory is available
- Successfully launch a new product - you can easily identify and market to your most loyal and profitable customers
- Accurately determine the best course of action for reducing costs - you can create custom reports and what if scenarios using real-time data from Sage 50
- Become more efficient and productive while managing your business with customer, vendor, and inventory management centers, and screen-level security with multi-user options1
Sage 50 Premium Accounting
Achieve More Every Day
If you manage multiple companies and budgets or need better insight into your numbers for strategic planning, then Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2013 is for you. It includes advanced features such as filtering on financial statements, progress billing, serialized inventory, employee compensation tracking, and much more. With Sage 50 Premium Accounting, you will:
- Gain control over inventory, job costs, and estimates and invoicing
- Know where your business stands with customized views of your most important business metrics
- Become more efficient and productive while managing your strategic growth
- Control budgets and departments
- Get insight with custom reporting
- Meet inventory and project needs
- Consolidate financials
- Get screen-level security with multi-user options
Popular Functionality Modules
Accounts Payable Display Vendor Balance - Gain easy access to balance information and prior purchase detail by reviewing what you owe your vendors directly on purchasing screens, drilling…
General Ledger Archive Company Data - Increase your day-to-day performance levels by archiving your historical data and purging your active company. Plus, retrieve a copy of your company…
Accounts Receivable Generate Customer Quotes - Quickly and easily provide your customers with estimates for their orders by printing quotes! Your quote does not actually update your accounting…
Job Costing Always Know What a Job will Cost - Know in an instant if a job is worth starting, before you even begin! Easily determine which jobs are more profitable by comparing all job…
Inventory Serialized Inventory Tracking - Assign serial numbers to specific individual inventory items when creating transactions and maintain detailed records for tracking, recall,…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of Sage 50 Write a Review
Peter from Precision Computer Methods Inc. (since 1979) says…
Few packages in this price range present a consistent user interface to payroll, manufacturing, sales and purchase orders, job cost, and the usual suspects of GL,AP,AR, Bank recs. Lots of bang for the buck
The good: You can do many things and only have to learn one user interface. Also, they implemented importing from external files to automate data entry a long time ago. (E.g. import 50 sales orders from a spreadsheet)
The bad: Monthly close is awkward and unlike a lot of other packages. Its a good discipline once you understand it.
The good: More for the accounting person, than a person unfamilar with accounting
The bad: Peachtree by Sage use to be an awesome product and I would have highly recommended it in the past, but now that they have implemented a yearly fee, we are currently looking for another software system. Not my 1st choice, but it will have to do.
Very versatile and can have many add-on’s
The good: Ability to do trending, and overall cost
The bad: Having yearly fees after purchasing the software.