The Purchase Orders module combines easy-to-use purchase order entry with strong reporting to offer a complete purchase order software solution.
Flexible Production With Purchase Order Software
- With purchase order software, use Item Codes to speed purchase order entry—Item codes facilitate the storage of item descriptions, standard quantities, pricing, and account coding.
- Flexible Processing—There is the option to print a single purchase order on-the-fly or process multiple orders simultaneously as a batch job.
- Easily verify coding and check for available budget—Organizations can use purchase order software to verify their available budgets with a single click to ensure funds are available before issuing purchase orders.
- Ensure audit controls with full receiving functionality to prevent possible payment for items not actually received.
- With purchase order software, reduce data entry with full account coding transferring from originating Purchase Order to invoice entry.
- Extensive tracking capabilities—Assign buyers, track delivery dates, intended item recipients, requisition authorizing purchases, and more. You can easily create user-defined fields to collect and report on the information needed for your organization’s purchasing policies.
- Have multiple locations or buildings? Drop-ship orders to an unlimited number of unique addresses and receive full or partial orders and store it all in one purchase order software solution.
- Flexible reporting—Options are available for creating custom Purchasing reports or choosing from numerous ready-to-use reports.
Fully Integrated With Other Sage 100 Fund Accounting Modules
- Share Vendor information with the Accounts Payable module—This includes the option to maintain independent billing addresses.
- Maintain optimal levels of inventory with the seamless integration of Inventory Control and Purchase Orders to provide complete control over your inventory processes.
- Provide departments and programs the ability to electronically order supplies with Electronic Requisitions. Integrated with purchase order software, the Electronic Requisitions module transfers approved requisitions to the purchasing module for purchase completion.
- Improve reporting and forecasting—When combined with the Encumbrances module, Purchase Order obligations can be optionally included on financial reports by the purchase order software, providing a comprehensive view of the organizations financial and budget position.
- Avoid overspending—With the Budget module, you can check for available budget with a single click directly from the purchase order entry screen and activate warnings or prevent entry when a purchase would create an over-budget situation.
- Need to add your organization’s logo or legal disclaimers? For full customization, add the Forms Designer module and create a custom layout for your printed purchase orders.