It’s an unfortunate reality that many companies and organizations overpay thousands, sometimes even millions, in insurance and tax costs due to improperly or ineffectively managing and depreciating their fixed assets. Sage FAS Fixed Assets provide the answer you need to get total command and control over the entire fixed asset lifecycle – from acquisition to disposal.
Sage Fixed Assets is the definitive Fixed Asset Solution, providing you with:
- A complete fixed asset management suite with an intuitive interface that’s easy to implement, learn, and use
- Seamless integration among accounting, inventory, and reporting applications
- Direct links to your General Ledger system
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use reporting features
Why should you choose Sage Fixed Assets?
- Sage Fixed Assets is used by the Big Four accounting firms
- Companies choose Sage FAS Fixed Assets 3-to-1 over all other competing solutions combined
- Sage Fixed Assets integrates easily with your General Ledger solution
- Sage Software has more than 20 years of service and support
- Sage Fixed Assets has over 100,000 users nationwide
Sage Fixed Assets provides targeted fixed asset software solutions for Business, Government, and Nonprofit organizations.
Depreciation Sage Fixed Assets—Depreciation enables you to manage the entire fixed asset lifecycles of all of your assets from acquisition to transfers and disposals, and maintain…
Planning Take control over your fixed assets even before they become fixed assets with Sage Fixed Assets—Planning. Whether you’re assembling multicomponent equipment,…
Reporting Gain total control over the format, appearance, and context of all your depreciation and fixed asset management reports with Sage Fixed Assets—Reporting. This…
Tracking Efficiently create and track multiple physical inventories of assets and enjoy complete control over your entire asset inventory at every step with Sage Fixed Assets—…
Reviews of Sage Fixed Assets Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Sage Fixed Assets? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!