Fast & Easy to Set Up and Use
- Fast to Get Started — Features a 30-day free trial and low monthly payments.
- Easy to Get Started — Set-up NETaccounts to meet specific needs by setting preferences. Create transaction categories for income and expenses. The one page Getting Started Guide is easy to use. Comprehensive FAQ’s screen help and support notes can assist you.
- Easy to Use — Features the same ease of use and familiar forms and processes used in many online banking websites while also having the familiarity of the Quicken & MYOB desktop products.
Convenient and Simple Accounting Solution
- Invoice Customers When You Want, How You Want — Create, print and email customizable invoices and statements.
- Easily Manage Invoices — Manage your invoices using the easy invoice payment feature. Track cheque, internet, cash and credit card purchases. Easily track Directors loans and Drawings.
- Gain More Control of Business Finances — Monitor cash flow going out and coming in. Use the Money Owed to Me and Money I Owe system. Gain more insight by viewing the more than 20 customizable reports and lists wherever you are, and see the detail behind the numbers.
- No Need for Duplicate Data Entry — Load the previous transaction, click duplicate, and enter the new date and you’re done. All your financial information in one place.
- Manage Employees – enter payroll transactions, email or print pay slips and prepare PAYG Payment Summaries.
- Smart importing that you control – Import only what you want from internet banking QIF or CSV files. Tell NETaccounts what type of transaction it is and what contact to apply to them and they will be converted into real transactions.
All the Freedom & Convenience of the Internet
- Access ANYtime, ANYwhere — NETaccounts works just like your other software, but instead of installing it on your computer, you and your colleagues can access it from any high-speed Internet connection. It’s a web application. Because there is no program to install, you can work when you want and where you want.
- Multiple, Simultaneous Users — PC, Linux and Mac users can access the same information at the same time without any synchronization issues. There are different permission levels for users.
- No Installation, Upgrade or IT Hassles — No installation, upgrading and managing multiple versions — upgrades happen automatically and are included in the subscription fee, along with technical support. No servers to buy, no IT expertise needed.
- Automatically Back-Up Data — NETaccounts is backed up automatically every night, helping small businesses avoid worrying about losing critical business data. NETaccounts protects your data using the same technology used by banks: a password-protected secure log in, 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology (SSL), and firewall-protected servers. You also have the ability to export general ledger for peace of mind of having a copy stored on your computers C Drive.
Additional Users: Each additional user (above the 3 included in the subscription price) is charged at $10 per month or $110 annual payment.
Additional Files: Each additional file (above the 3 included in the subscription price) is charged at $5 per month or $55 annual payment.
Additional Data Storage: 25,000 transactions worth of storage is included in the subscription price. If you go over this limit, $0.25 per month is charged for each additional 1,000 transactions.
All plans include:
- 3 user sign in IDs
- 3 data files
- Automatic daily backups
- Regular automatic upgrades (approx. 4 per year)
- Free phone support during trial period
- 25,000 transactions free storage
- 2 hour conversion from MYOB and QuickBooks (conditions apply).
- Windows XP, 2000 or ME with Internet Explorer 6.0+, Netscape
7.0+ or Mozilla 1.3+
- MacOS X 10.2+ with Safari 1.0, Netscape 7.0+. Chimera 0.6+ or
- Redhat Linux 9.0+ with Mozilla 1.3+
- High-speed Internet connection recommended
*A dial-up connection also will work.
30-DAY FREE TRIAL PERIOD