RTI Software has developed the most feature rich, robust, Enterprise software in the Marketplace rivaling and exceeding the CRM Giants at a fraction of the cost of a typical Enterprise deployment or upgrade. RTI’s suite of services builds upon thirteen years of Best Practices and allows for customization of Field, Functionality, and Appearance all controlled by a non-technical manager from within the application. Through the utilization of an imbedded Administration Tool, workflow management, including business rules and work processes can be defined so that the software can adjust to a business’s requirements.
This out-of-the box functionality allows businesses to focus on what’s important; creating a more customer-centric culture, supporting your internal business process automation, and enhancing your shareholder returns. Deployment is often a matter of days—not weeks or months, and most of our customers realize an ROI in just 3 to 6 months!
RTI allows its customers to choose between receiving the technology from a Web based ASP center or via individual concurrent licenses.
Although RTI software can work for most industries, it has focused its attention on Information Technology, Software, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Biotech, and Pharmaceuticals.
SalesFirst: SalesFirst is RTI’s Sales Force Automation and Marketing Module that can track and manage EVERY aspect of the sales process including Marketing Campaigns, Leads, and sales opportunities.
CustomerFirst: CustomerFirst is RTI’s Service/Help Desk/Problem Resolution module and shares information with SalesFirst. It can serve 5 people or manage a 1000 seat call center.
WebFirst: WebFirst is RTI’s web interface that allows customers and resellers to use their web browsers to report problems, view the status of open incidents, and query a company’s knowledgebase.
Inventory Management: RTI’s module allows for the tracking of information from contracts to hardware to products that are warehoused.
Key Benefits and Features
- Fully deployed in days with a typical ROI for most companies in 3 to 6 months!
- The software can grow as your business grows, adding sophisticated features and applications that can be controlled by a non-technical administrator from within the Application!
- Over two-dozen standard and unlimited ad hoc reports allow you to track the performance and quality of customer support, help desk, and customer service activities.
- Improves communications, workflow and quality assurance between departments utilizing Root Cause problem resolution functionality.
- Provides a mechanism to ensure that customers receive a response in the appropriate timeframe.
- Send and receive faxes and e-mail through the system, plus a Broadcast feature that allows multiple contacts at the same time.
- Founded on Best Business Practices continually evolved and tested over twelve years in the most demanding industries.
- Robust database search capability through TechSearch.
Pricing, Sales and Delivery
RTI Software allows customers to purchase based on a monthly per user fee for the ASP delivery model or by purchasing concurrent licenses with a maintenance and upgrade program.
- IBM Development Partner
- Apple Macintosh OS X Compatible
- Oracle Development Partner
- Microsoft Development Partner
A software system designed by RTI Software.
Evaluations of RTI Software products by market segment:
Get Software Recommendations
For over 15 years, independent software experts have helped more than 200,000 businesses find the right software for their needs. We'd love to help you, too.