The FactoryTalk® ProductionCentre® solution integrates quality management and business analytics with paperless shop floor and repair execution. This improves operational efficiencies while ensuring regulatory compliance and the highest levels of quality. This total plant solution enables you to improve quality and global operational efficiencies, reduce costs of regulatory compliance, accelerate time to market, and share real-time data on quality.
FactoryTalk® ProductionCentre® is a unique solution set that integrates quality management and business analytics with paperless shop floor and repair execution. Find more about the techniques you can use to improve quality, reduce the cost of regulatory compliance, and accelerate time to market.
Achieve more efficient and profitable operations by managing and controlling the order process from initiation through final packaging. Production includes dashboards and reports and connectivity to ERP systems.
Improve profitability by managing key quality characteristics throughout your process. Real-time connectivity to automation systems allows equipment and operators to capture process results, defects and attributes. Quality enables you to meet specification requirements and provides integration as well as dashboard and report capabilities.
Communicate plant-wide information to all; gain visibility into the line, and develop real-time reports and dashboards. Performance enables you to set performance goals, such as yield, quality, schedule adherence and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), and track progress in real time against those goals.
Material/Inventory Management increases profitability by helping to improve material, equipment and operator traceability as well as material visibility of WIP and finished products.
- Enables rich thick client
- Mobile and tablet solutions
- HTML5 client user interfaces
- Built on leading standards; based on Java EE7 technology for scalability performance and cost effectiveness
- World class MES with pre-built functionality required by discrete, process and hybrid manufactures
- Rich business layer with configurable business workflows, rules, and user experience
- Provide comprehensive factory solutions for manufacturing operations
- Information software portfolio that unifies enterprise operations
- Industry suites that provide specific functionality for vertical industries
- Fit for purpose applications that perform specialized functions and interoperate
- Architecture that is proven, scalable and flexible
- Innovative, cost-effective solutions that deploy easily and scale with the organization
- Configurable business workflows, rules and user experience
- Fit for Purpose Applications that Perform Specialized Functions and Interoperate
- Architecture that is Proven, Scalability & Flexible
- Innovative, Cost Effective Solutions that Deploy Easily & Scale with the Organization
- Configurable Business Workflows, Rules & User Experience
- Standardized business practices and global visibility
- Helps reduce IT lifecycle costs: installation, configuration, management and maintenance
- Manage global plants and facilities including suppliers, customers and partners
- Integration with other enterprise applications Improve collaboration and efficiency across multiple facilites
- Effectively control as-ordered, as-built and as-shipped manufacturing cycles
- Multi-site customer deployment globally, centrally, distributed and cloud
- Helps standarize business practices and improve workflows
- Helps provide global visibility to operations throughout the enterprise
Reviews of FactoryTalk ProductionCentre Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use FactoryTalk ProductionCentre? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!