Pay bills… Track expenses… Simplify your cash management with RTI 2000 Accounts Payable! Forecast your future cash needs, and save money by taking advantage of payment terms and discounts.
Flexibility and excellent audit trails are the strengths of the RTI 2000 Accounts Payable module. Automation of accounts payable tasks is essential for today’s restaurant owner faced with invoices that require distribution to more than one restaurant, and the possibility of duplicate invoices.
RTI 2000 Accounts Payable provides the controls required to process your invoices and payments in a timely and efficient manner—plus, it provides sophisticated features such as duplicate invoice checking, recurring invoices, and vendor search.
When A/P is used with RTI Check Reconciliation, all A/P checks automatically appear in Check Reconciliation, for reconciling bank statement and printing reports.
- Provides for an unlimited number of vendors with 1099 accounting.
- Each vendor may have its own terms and discounts, e.g., 2% 10 days, net 30 days.
- Pay Now feature to pay selected invoices quickly.
- Each vendor has up to 20 default General Ledger distributions for automatic invoice setup and entry.
- Invoices can be distributed to as many as 100 stores and 100 different General Ledger accounts.
- Prepaid invoices may be entered for complete audit trail on all expenses.
- Automatic invoice checking for duplicates against the invoice history file. Also, invoices can be kept in the history file for up to 30 months for vendor analysis.
- Recurring invoice option that provides an easy method for handling note payments, auto allowances, etc.
- Cash Requirements Report with time frames you define to help project future cash needs and maximize your cash flow.
- Select-for-payment and invoice-on-hold options that include all invoices for a vendor, specific invoices, invoices due through a specific date, and all invoices for one or more stores.
- Partial payment of invoices option to allow consideration of prepaid deposits and invoice disputes.
- Check Registers with detail and summary information for all invoices paid.
- Invoice reports that show vendor status at a glance as well as vendor history.
- Use Tax worksheet to eliminate time-consuming research at the end of the month for reporting sales tax due.
- Past Due Invoice Report with time ranges you define to keep late charges to a minimum.
- Information automatically posted to the General Ledger by account, in summary or in detail. A complete audit trail dramatically reduces time spent locating coding errors.
- Reports produced on-screen and/or printed.
- Invoice Batch Listing
- Use Tax Report
- Duplicate Invoice Report
- Trial Balance Report
- Cash Requirements Report
- Invoice Master File Report
- Due Date Report
- Posting Ledger
- Past Due Report
- Vendor Labels
- Check Register
- 1099 Exception Report
- Check Detail Listing
- Audit Trail