Shadow CMS Enterprise is designed to manage the finances of one of the most taxing expenditures of any business, Communication. This communication management software will manage telephone charges, equipment fees, VoIP traffic, internet usage, and provider discounts is a difficult task. RSI provides the necessary call management tools to allow administrators to forecast, monitor and allocate communications management expenses.
The features of this product can be divided into several distinct areas:
- Traffic Analysis - Shadow will track all calls including long distance, local, international, internal and misdialed calls. Essentially, all communication traffic in your business is tracked by SHADOW, allowing you to compile accurate traffic studies. The comprehensive traffic reports, produced with SHADOW, allow you to accurately judge grade of service, peak hours, and call volumes. This will in-turn assist your telecom managers in determining whether the network is over/under utilized.
- Cost Allocation - If your business functions with a tight telecom budget, you rely heavily on cost allocations to various corporate levels. SHADOW will give you detailed reports showing cost allocation to cost center, department, division, extension, authorization code, etc. These reports in turn assist in your companies budgeting, forecasting and internal billing efforts.
- Chargeback - SHADOW gives you everything you need to gather, cost, and charge back call information to account codes, projects, or client matter numbers. This information is then stored and available for later review. This allows you to perform billing at any time, eliminating the need to wait until month-end. Finally, you area also able to attach your own markup and surcharges to billable items.
- Instantaneous Billing - SHADOW will instantaneously bill for telecom charges for bill back environments such as: hotels, motels, resorts, and hospitals. Additionally, SHADOW will provide you with everything you need to perform check-in, check-out, markups, and surcharge functions. Finally, SHADOW is able to post bills to your property management system
- Cost Comparisons - SHADOW will provide you with an unbiased and concise picture of your telephone expenses (including, local, flat rate, domestic and international) using concrete historical data. SHADOW can also analyze proposed tariffs before you subscribe to such services.
- Misuse and Abuse - SHADOW will show your management staff a summary of all calls made using the wrong facility (i.e. long distance calls that could have used flat rate lines). SHADOW provides exception management reports which highlight long duration, excessive cost and misdialed calls. Each call may be pinpointed to a particular extension or authorization number.
- Caller Identification - SHADOW can provide you with a detailed report of incoming caller identification.
- Billing Integration - SHADOW gives you everything you need to quickly and easily analyze traffic from your provider. Therefore you will be given the means to consolidate popular packages from telco, flat rate and alternate long distance providers.
- Productivity - SHADOW provides detailed telephone charges reports which highlight phone usage practices. This often encourages more focused and right to business calls. Specific reports are designed to set goals and productivity standards.
- Telephone Invoice Management - Through a series of sophisticated processes, hard telephone invoices are interfaced directly into SHADOW for detailed billing, budgeting, cost consolidation, service comparisons and network management
Some additional features of this product include:
- Compatible with Norstar, BCM, SCS 500, CS 1000 and Meridian 1
- Versions for General Business, Professional and Hospitality
- Special [[BCM Reporting|Enhanced BCM Reporting]] for IVR, CDR, CCR, Voice mail and Hunt Groups
- Logs data from traditional SMDR Box, IP and ODBC Connectivity
- Multi-Site, Multi-User and Multi-Platform
- Works with virtually any telephone system
- Automatic Job Scheduler
- Dial-up, FTP and Direct Polling
- HTML, RTF and TXT reporting
- Complete with V&H Tables and Tariff structures
- Superior costing engines for any country
- Integrates with all popular Property Management Systems
- Email reports
- Dynamic Filtering Criteria for Ad-hoc Reporting
- No maximum call capacity
- Integrates with CTI applications
- Emergency and Ad-hoc Notification
- Poll multiple devices simultaneously
- Countless Report Templates or design your own
- Tracks Internet, Data and ISDN traffic
- Determine best available services with Carrier Comparison
Reviews of SHADOW cms Enterprise Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use SHADOW cms Enterprise? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!