Revolution Web Call Accounting is designed to be used in offices, hospitals, universities, and any other organization that needs to allocate telecom costs to individuals, departments, or cost centers. Additionally, this product serves to monitor the productivity of your telephone time, for each employee. This software, once installed, is available from office desktop PC’s and through the Internet.
Revolution Web Call Accounting has the ability to connect to almost any phone system, collect call detail records, and allocate costs. This product includes many reports, support for account and pin codes, contact databases for identifying business and personal calls, client billing and a built-in query builder.
- Supports any Call Detail Record (CDR), XML, CSV and many proprietary logs
- Connects using FTP, HTTPS, Serial, SQL/ODBC, Nortel CDR Push/Pull, Avaya RSP and many more
- Doesn’t require any additional hardware to capture data
- Works internationally in all countries
- Enhanced reporting including Drill-Down, Summary and Graphical reports
- Deliver reports automatically to email
- Deliver real time alerts for priority conditions (i.e. 911)
- Dynamic filtering for ad hoc reporting
- Per Line pricing (In and Out)
- Drivers for any telephone system call accounting detail data
- Distinguish between VoIP and PRI calls
- 100 % browser based solution
- Country/City tables for all countries Online updates and tariff releases
Reviews of Revolution Web Call Accounting Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Revolution Web Call Accounting? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!