Customer Research displays the customer master information with options to view Credit Information, Sales History, Payment History, Open Receivables, Open Sales Orders and Shipped Order History.
- Customer Credit displays credit information for the selected customer, giving the collection department all the necessary information for collection calls. You can enter collection messages directly into the system, doing away with written notes on agings or index cards.
- Customer Receivables displays all open invoices for the selected customer with the option to view Sales Journal Detail or Shipped Item History on those open invoices.
- Sales Order/Quote Entry allows entry and change of sales orders and quotes.
- open order or quote can be retrieved by order number, customer, primary salesperson, secondary salesperson, order type and warehouse, order status and warehouse, order reference and customer purchase order number.
- Sales Order Item Research allows you to view summary information on open order and quotes for a specific item.
- Sales Order Cust / Item Research shows you open order line items for a customer.
- Shipped Order Researches give you an extensive selection of inquiries on shipped orders, similar to the inquiries available for open sales orders.
- Item Research displays status information on an item with the ability to view costs, pricing, open and closed sales orders, open and closed purchase orders, recommendations and substitutes, warehouse quantity detail, audit history, detailed history by month and year, lot detail and transactions history. Allows you to accumulate inquiries to save as a sales order or quotation.
- Item Pricing displays the pricing matrix for an item and customer combination, allowing you visibility on quantity price breaks and the price matrix definition.
- Purchase Order / Source Entry allows entry and change of purchase orders and sourcing.
- Purchase Order Research displays purchase orders and sourcing in detail. The open order or sourcing can be retrieved by purchase order number, vendor, order type and warehouse, order status and warehouse or by order reference.
- Purchase Order Item Research allows you to view summary information on open orders and sourcing for a specific item.
- Purchase Order Vendor / Item Research shows you open purchase order line items for a vendor.
- Received Order Researches gives you an extensive selection of inquiries on received purchase orders, similar to the inquiries available for open purchase orders.
Vendor Research displays the vendor master information with options to view Purchase History, Open Invoices, Open Orders, Payment History, Receipts History and Vendor Status.