Integrated Project Management and Accounting
Built by Contractors, for the way you Work.
RedTeam is a true cloud application built and optimized for construction by people that know the business. From collaboration through accountability, RedTeam is the most comprehensive project management and accounting solution for commercial construction.
- Business Development: Leads, Opportunities, and Interactions
- Pre-Construction: Subcontractor Qualification, Quote Solicitation, and Estimating
- Scheduling: Schedule Updates, Real-time Schedule Status, Supports All Scheduling Apps
- Contracting: Contracts, Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, and Change Orders
- Performance Management: RFIs, Meeting Minutes, Submittals, Closeout, Billing, Daily Reports, Punch List
- Construction Accounting: Real-time Job Cost and comprehensive Construction Accounting features for Contractors
Integration simplifies Construction Accounting
Construction Accounting for QuickBooks
Connect RedTeam to QuickBooks Online for a complete Construction Accounting solution for Commercial Contractors and Subcontractors.
- Seamless Integration: Integrated systems eliminate duplicate data entry.
Once connected, RedTeam and QuickBooks operate together as one system. RedTeam enters all project-related transactions into QuickBooks (including Customers, Projects, Vendors, Cost Codes, Customer Billing, Vendor Invoices, and Employee Time and Expenses) and automatically reflects associated Receipts and Payments recorded in QuickBooks.
- Progress Billing: AIA-style Progress Billing for Project Owners.
RedTeam creates industry-standard AIA-Style G702/G703 Progress Billing forms, and handles all of the unique requirements of Construction Accounting including Schedules of Value, Changes, Customer Retainage and Stored Material.
- Construction Payments: Streamline Payments for Subcontractors and Suppliers.
RedTeam has comprehensive features for processing Construction Payments, such as Progress Billing, Vendor Retainage, Time of Payment Clauses, Joint/Alternate Payees, Lien Waivers, Change Orders, Back Charges and Insurance Certificates.
- Project Accounting: Construction Job Cost and Revenue Recognition.
Job Cost is the foundation for Construction Accounting and Project Management. RedTeam produces real-time job cost reports linked directly to QuickBooks Online. In addition, revenue recognition based on industry-standard percentage of completion ensures a more accurate top line, so you can better control your bottom line. RedTeam produces a full Work in Progress (“WIP”) schedule with calculation of over and under billing by accounting period.
- Reports designed for Contractors: Accounting drives accountability.
In business, we all know, we get what we measure. Instead of cobbling together bits and pieces of data from separate systems, RedTeam and QuickBooks produces accounting reports precisely optimized for the business of construction.
Reviews of RedTeam Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use RedTeam? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!