RFID Asset Tracking made easy! Use RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking to track computers, equipment, furniture, vehicles and other valuable assets using this comprehensive fixed asset tracking application and powerful RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology.
RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking is a practical application allowing for data collection using RFID-enabled mobile computers, eliminating the need for line-of-site barcode scanning.
This powerful fixed asset tracking solution supports Windows XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7.
RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking uses proven RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology to take your fixed asset tracking to the next level! While barcode provides significant improvement over manual fixed asset tracking, RFID eliminates line-of-sight scanning to streamline your physical inventory process. As long as you are within range, searching for asset tags becomes effortless.
RedBeam is a tested and proven asset tracking software solution! Utilize easy-to-use RFID readers to identify, manage and track valuable property. Today’s leading organizations depend on RedBeam for tracking everything from laptops and computer equipment to furniture and vehicles. Whether you have 500 or 50,000 assets, RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking is the solution you are looking for.
Features - Key features of RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking include:
- Easy to Deploy and Use RFID Tracking Software
- Encode Room and Asset Tags
- Flexible User Defined Fields
- RFID Software Utilizes Intuitive Mobile Computer Screens
- Ability to Add Attachments & Maintenance Records
- Robust Reporting with Scope and Sort Capabilities
- Purchasing History and Depreciation Calculations
- Import and Export with Microsoft® Excel
- Robust SQL Database
- Single or Multi-User Network Versions of RFID Software
Benefits - RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking software is designed to:
- Speed Up Asset Tracking Process using RFID Capability
- Improve Accuracy by Eliminating Line of Sight Scanning
- Track IT Related Information
- Monitor Warranty and Lease Expiration
- Maintain Insurance Records
- Comply with Government Regulations
- Meet Audit Requirements
- Improve Depreciation Reporting
- Minimize Paper Work
- Create One Central Asset Repository in the RFID Software Application
- Keep History of Asset Use
Reviews of RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking Software Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use RedBeam RFID Asset Tracking Software? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!