RealPage® Commercial Property Management is a whole new way to manage and grow your small- to mid-market commercial property management business. It’s quick and easy to implement and learn, and is designed to grow as your business grows. In addition to robust, fully integrated property management functionalities, RealPage Commercial also includes a powerful asset management tool, giving you the capability to know exactly where your assets stand, report to all stakeholders and ultimately, to make the best business decisions possible.
The bottom line? RealPage Commercial offers a lower total cost of ownership versus competitors because you’ll save time on implementation and training, and it’s fully scalable.
- Reduce general and administrative costs, and drive back-office efficiency.
- Get built-in checklists and templates for loading lease level and all financial data quickly and easily.
- No need to hire more people—it’s all right here.
EASY LEASE ADMINISTRATION
- Includes configurable lease boilerplates.
- Provides for standardization of lease abstraction by lease type.
- Provides the ability to maintain data governance and accuracy of leases.
- Flexible, built-in formulas allow for all recovery types
- Easily manage lease level overrides.
COMMERCIAL PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Built-in asset management functionality delivers on-demand metrics to monitor and measure your business,
- Access real-time data, key insights and thorough analysis to make more informed business decisions.
- From standard system reports to comprehensive exponential reporting, RealPage Commercial delivers seven different rent reporting options at your fingertips.
- Dashboards, custom financial statement and report designer, easy query views, drill down capabilities and built in scheduling allow users easy access and information distribution to internal and external stakeholders.
- RealPage Commercial integrates with RealPage Property Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Investment Accounting and best in class RealPage Exponential Reporting and Financial Reporting.
The RealPage Commercial Property Management Suite includes general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash management, property management, loan maintenance, management fee calculation, budget variance reporting, financial statement and report designer, RealPage Exponential Reporting, and Commercial Portfolio Management.
- Management Fees: Creation of custom management fee calculations and creation of both accounts payable and accounts receivable entries.
- Loan Maintenance: Creation of amortization tables and automated creation and entries of invoices for loan payments. Entries can be for payment by check, ACH or general ledger entries (for automated bank withdrawals).
- Budget Variance Analysis: Built in budget reporting that allows easy variance narratives for those times when you are not on budget. Gives users the ability to publish directly to the variance report or to email conversations to get details.
- RealPage Exponential Reporting: If you’re used to using Excel® this tool allows you to easily access your RealPage data and link it directly into your spreadsheets.
- Commercial Portfolio Management: Realpage Commercial Portfolio Management (CPM) is a lens into the performance of your commercial real estate assets. With its interactive dashboards, your team can view Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a single property or an entire portfolio. The easy-to-use, on-demand reporting and analytics provides actionable insights into operating and financial metrics, with just a few clicks. CPM gives your team visibility into the critical data it needs to make more informed decisions.
Popular Functionality Modules
General Ledger Includes full property and entity level accounting, including allocations, intercompany and statistical entries. G/L allows for different fiscal calendars per entity and…
Accounts Payable Built in MICR check writing capability and easy entry or import of bills.…
Accounts Receivable Easy entry of receipts and reporting of delinquencies…
Cash Management Includes checking and back accounts, bank reconciliations, credit card tracking and reconciliations. Tracking and creation of owner / investor distributions.…
Complete Functionality Module List
Reviews of Commercial Property Management Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Commercial Property Management? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!