Providing detailed information against inventory and stock items, this module stores both analysis codes and descriptions, as well as recording transfer and disposal events, technical inspections and maintenance plans.
Fully integrated with RAM’s asset register, Inventory4000 satisfies both IT and financial requirements. Inventory items can be associated with capitalized assets so that events, such as transfers, can be optionally generated consequentially.
- Records a full history and future plan of maintenance.
- Stock items (e.g. software licenses, consumables and minor equipment) can be associated with inventory records.
- User defined analysis codes and multiple description lines enable extensive, detailed information to be saved against each record.
- Provides accurate cost of ownership analysis.
- Inventory items can be linked to assets within the core register.
Reviews of Inventory4000 Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Inventory4000? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!