Financial Management Module offers a complete range of accounting and reporting capabilities to manage all your accounting activities Expenditures, Encumbrances, Revenues, Estimated Revenues, and the general ledger.
All subsystems automatically update the general ledger and you can use the journal entry function to enter transactions into the general ledger.
Some of the key features include
- Accommodates unlimited number of funds each with their own balance sheet
- Automatically encumbers and disencumbers transactions
- Open and close accounts automatically at year-end
- Handle two closeouts at year-end. One for cash and the second for accruals
- Unlimited user designed account code structures by fund
- Alter the account code structure without re-entry of data
- Interface with other Xpert modules to provide instant & automatic updates
- Handle both modified and full accrual accounting methods
- Process activity for future months/years before closing current month/year
- Accounting and reporting for an unlimited number of years simultaneously
- Selectively close fiscal year by fund
- Monitor over expenditure of budget at time of input
- Maintain active and inactive accounts.
- Enter recurring fixed amount and prorated journal entries automatically.
- Transfer budget information to the Budget Preparation Module
- Associate a budget manager with accounts
Standard Reports include
- Trial Balance
- Revenue Budget Report
- Chart of Accounts
- Detail General Ledger
- Journal Entry Report
- Detail Expenditure Report
- Receipt Entry Report
- Detail Revenue Report
- Expenditure Budget Report
- State Defined Annual Financial Reports
- Financial Status Reports
- Budget Status Reports