The QlikView Business Discovery platform delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making.
Understand Your Business in Brand New Ways by:
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- Enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
- Visualizing data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all data—directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analyzing and capturing data from mobile devices
A Natural Path from Data to Decisions
No-one makes decisions based just on hard numbers, but on inputs from the world around them, including conversations with others.
Collaborative decision-making with colleagues via Social Business Discovery
Analytics based on ERP, CRM, data warehouse, SQL database, Excel data, and more
Real-world, real-time information from the field via Mobile Business Discovery
QlikView Makes BI Better for Everyone
With QlikView, Business Users Can:
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively — on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture—just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
- Benefit from self-service BI with no need to go back to IT or business analysts for new queries or reports
QlikView’s Core Technology
QlikView is an In-memory BI Pioneer
In-memory is important for performance, but it takes a lot more to deliver a Business Discovery platform. Traditional BI based on queries and cubes may run in memory for faster response time, but they still require IT to manually maintain the data associations users depend on.
The QlikView Difference
It’s what QlikView does with in-memory technology that really makes a difference. The QlikView Business Discovery platform:
- Has an inference engine that maintains the associations in the data automatically
- Calculates aggregations on the fly, as needed, for a super-fast user experience
- Compresses data down to 10% of its original size to optimize the power of the processors
- Accomplishes both within a single, comprehensive product
The Result – Less Maintenance and Faster Deployment
Neither users nor developers have to maintain the associations in the data, so organizations can move rapidly from prototyping to deployment to refinement.
Technology + Ecosystem = Platform
Thinking Outside the Box: Extensible Technology
A Truly Dynamic BI Ecosystem
- QlikCommunity — As part of the QlikView family, you are never alone. Join the nearly 90,000 members of QlikCommunity and participate in lively discussions, ask questions, download free examples, and share QlikView apps.
- QlikMarket — Customers can find a wide range of ready-to-use partner-created applications, chart extensions, and data connectors with QlikMarket. Partners in return receive unprecedented visibility for their innovations.
- Qonnect Partner Portal — For our more than 1,400 partners, the Qonnect Partner Portal is their link to high quality sales, marketing, and training material to help them build successful businesses on the QlikView Business Discovery platform.
What the QlikView Platform Means For You
Investing in QlikView is not only an investment in the most intuitive self-service business intelligence platform on the market, it’s an investment in an enterprise-proven architecture that will scale as your needs scale, and an investment in one of the largest, most engaged business intelligence communities where ideas and solutions are exchanged and quickly implemented.
Reviews of QlikView Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use QlikView? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!